Account got stolen and Support doesnt want to change email

Hello,
my account got stolen. first i saw some1 has changed email while i was having access to account. then he changed password a few hours later. i ve contacted support with ALL recover data, but he told me he only can change email every 90 days. i guess the thief will change it in 90 days first. i didnt get a email change request on the current email adress or anything else .
1. how did he change the email without my email or any recover data?
2. why support doesnt want to help me?!
3. thief contacted my email adress and wants $ for the account now.
4. he is actually playing on my account and joined "llHowll" Clan as i saw.

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH RECOVER SYSTEM!

my IGN is "Julek"

https://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/27082900

Comments

• First,how he manage to change your email without knowing your username and password it doesn't make sense, it's not possible if you keep your personal data private
    Maybe check your pc for malware, keyloggers can still find anything you typed in,and steal your password,your personal information,anything

Now lets go back to support you need to prove your account is under your ownership and provide correct information to able to help you

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.ibb.co\/Fgm0sqZ\/Screenshot-1.jpg"}[/IMG2]
  • yea i know.. i have filled out correctly. i also have added my id card so support can see i am the owner of that account. still support just want to change email in 90 days
    anyways it doesnt explain how he was able to change my email. he had to contact support without any recover data. waht support member changes email? he had to contact from another account. it doesnt make any sense!!!!
  • SirPanoCFES
    very clever of you

my suggestion: dont play Crossfire. Play any other game ^^
    and never spend money in crossfire.

fazit: crossfire support is the worse i have ever experienced

my IGN is "Julek"

https://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/27082900
  • The email z8 does not appear already, but some people can identify the current e-mail if they can find out the acc

People can steal the every account

Once you know the ID / pw
    Through some of the videos promoted for this in YT
  • hello guys staff admins i'm play game crossfire and me love game big
  • [USER="27532352"]Redprinter[/USER] No one is going to believe you, trust me and We can't do anything other than wait for that stupid 90 days to be over. What I meant by "WE" is it happens to me. My account got at least 20 VIPs and it got stolen by one of the HOW members. I have tried multiple tickets and I also explained them what happens and no one believed me, although I have a suggestion that might work and that's what I did on my account, let me know if you are interested. Also don't mind these folks in forum, they are claiming that they are trying to help you but all they are doing is accusing you of "selling your account", "trading", and trying to "scam people".They won't believe until it happens to them. On the other hand, The number of victims is increasing (2 of my clan mates got hacked) but I doubt they will do something. Lastly, if you decided to play this amazing game again use Gmail not yahoo because I believed yahoo has some security issues.
  • I fully agree with the author of the topic. The support service is terrible and incompetent! My account was also stolen, the nickname Alice. and I couldn't restore it. I even have reason to believe that the support service encourages account theft. Now my nickname in the game AliceQueen Add friends who want! I'm a Russian video blogger!
  • tenorro wrote: »

Heya. You get only your acount back if you pay for it.
    I paied 500 $ to a GM to reset my banned account. Money makes the world go round, especially at Crossfire
    I'm not going to pay them anything, I can only kick them in the face with my heels.
  • Hello,
    my account got stolen. first i saw some1 has changed email while i was having access to account. then he changed password a few hours later. i ve contacted support with ALL recover data, but he told me he only can change email every 90 days. i guess the thief will change it in 90 days first. i didnt get a email change request on the current email adress or anything else .
    1. how did he change the email without my email or any recover data?
    2. why support doesnt want to help me?!
    3. thief contacted my email adress and wants $ for the account now.
    4. I want to ask a question to support crossfire
    Why if I send info do not accept my message and I have all data from
    Even I have been buying codes for 5 years and at the end another person is a liar who stole my account in a hacker way via the link page Do you know why I want an answer if you do not believe search on YouTube and YouTube players
    This is farce

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH RECOVER SYSTEM!

my IGN is _]V[IOliN_
    It's link account
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/22316338
  • Tofeni wrote: »
    yeah, my account got stolen too. and the support is saying to come back in 90 days because the email address only changed every 90 days but mine was changed 2 minutes after I made my own change. What to believe with this game? I invest a lot of money and they don't care. I provide them the proof of my payments and my id address. Everything else might be changed once someone hacked your email

First, why open a year old thread, necro-posting is forbidden and you might be punished. It isn't that hard to open a new thread.

It's even easier to see your payment info, it's just to log into the CF site and you have a list of your purchases. Secret question and creation date is harder to get to, unless your e-mail was hacked and you saved your creation e-mail there. It isn't important according to the Terms, who payed stuff for the account, it's only important that you can prove that you were the one that created it. Otherwise you might have bought the account from someone and as that is forbidden, you'd be banned anyway and have no rights.

This would be less of a problem, if they started 2 step verification or even better, let you tie your account to a real world ID.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • hi am player from 2011 i pay over 50.000 $ over those years what i get from support to recover me account auto reply bot and no human ansver at all after this period of time you should understand that a lot of peoples forgot things and investigate it deeply i send them me tournament's pictures payment methods allso videos and discord ID and non of that is enough to prove its me account its bull **** how support works give me email on your boss who ever sponsoring who is above GM's /Z8games i wan contact on them while this is serious i have founds and support of other players who are in same position as me to take this to the court

just check me account if you dont belive me https://crossfire.z8games.com/profil...1447/inventory

i can still find me account from when i was sing in on CF tournament's
  • rubeelams
    edited October 2021

I used to play Dota, but now I prefer League of Legends. I have been playing this game for over a year. The developers are improving it every week, adding something, fixing something, listening to the players. Around the match formed quite a large community, which contributes its ideas, organizes cosplay, drawing contests, and crafts. I learned from his friends on this game because they have long played it and pumped their accounts. When they invited me to play together with them, I wondered how I quickly pumped my account. Then I realized that it was much more convenient and faster to buy cheap lol accounts than to spend time on the pumping of the bill.

• we mention in the TOS to not share you account information and to keep them to yourself only. If you do not give enough valid information you won't be able to proceed with the email change.

This discussion has been closed.