EU-Aplha EU-Bravo

I'm playing crossfire using a VPN but I can't get into the EU-Alpha and EU-Bravo servers. Other servers can be entered using a VPN. What about you?

Comments

• VPN are not allowed and you will end being banned.
    Check CFWest coverage area :

If you are in red area - then you can't play this CF version, there must be another CF version more close to you.

Gamer since 1997
  • @[MOD]ShadowRo said:
    VPN are not allowed and you will end being banned.

If you are in red area - then you can't play this CF version, there must be another CF version more close to you.

it seems that the map is correct, but it seems that it is not
    , it looks like racism and nationalism

• My friend! if you want, I can take you with me to the Russian server. just write me.

• @[MOD]ShadowRo said:
    VPN are not allowed and you will end being banned.

Hi. show where is the logic of your card? Look at Chile, Argentina, Urugay - far from North America - have green zone (yes yes yes we have LATAM server with 0 peopls online) and look on Brazil - very close - red zone (yes yes yes Brazil have brazilian server but think for other people who do not live in Brazil!). Japan, New Zeland and Australia - green zone (very far from all servers = big ping ), Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Moldova and Russia red zone.... (Very closeEurop = so small ping and red zone) oO
    how to solve these problems? 1) open access to Moldova, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia.
    2) combine the Brazilian version.

• As far as i know there other legal stuff involved in a coverage area, as for example for regions as Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Moldova and Russia the distribution rights are owned by another company, CF Brazil emerge from other CF version and legal stuff and so on.
    And what will reserve the future remain to be seen.

Gamer since 1997
  • vittadhfg
    edited October 2021

@[MOD]ShadowRo said:
    As far as i know there other legal stuff involved in a coverage area, as for example for regions as Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Moldova and Russia the distribution rights are owned by another company, CF Brazil emerge from other CF version and legal stuff and so on.
    And what will reserve the future remain to be seen.

maybe you need to revise this policy already?) how can it be that Belarus, Ukraine and Turkey are at a 1 longitude, but Turkey is a green zone ... And the state of Moldova was created by the Russians in 1812 and annexed to Russia by recapturing part of the territory which conquered (but this is part Ottoman Empire (now this is Romania, 1 language 1 history and more with Moldova almost identical flags). and alas, they cannot play normally on your server *.
    why artificially make people, why build barriers, where is the right to choose?)
    I understand what in China everything Russian, European and American is prohibited, but in the eurozone in 2021 this is not correct ..

And what will reserve the future remain to be seen. look how it was and how it became.
    Russia

BR

West

• vittadhfg
    edited October 2021

by the way, I went to the Philippine server today, they write there what they will added before the update
    very comfortably