CFS Super Fans

_# Attention Mercenaries,

The CFS 2021 super fans event is here, between September 24th and October 10th help support the best teams by purchasing CFS Hero and CFS Brave Crates. A portion of the proceeds of all CFS Crate sales go directly to CFS 2021 Grand Finals prize pool.

• CFS Brave Crate contains AK47-Brave Beast, D.E-Brave Demon, AWM-Brave Beast
    Complete the Brave Collection, receive the Steyr-CFS 2017 (permanent) + NC & SP

• CFS Hero Crate contains Barrett-Heroic Demon, M4A1-S-Heroic Beast, B.C Axe-Hero
    Complete the Hero Collection, receive the AK12-CFS 2020 (permanent) + NC & SP

Buy More Crates and Get Additional Rewards

• Purchase 100EA of CFS Brave Crate, receive the Flashbang-Ribbons permanent (one time)
  • Win a weapon from CFS Brave Crate, receive 10 CFS Hero Crates + 30day Brave Weapon (event dates only)
  • Win any additional weapon from CFS Brave Crate, receive 20 CFS Hero Crates + 30day Brave Weapon (event dates only)

• Purchase 100EA of CFS Hero Crate, receive the Grenade-Ribbons permanent (one time)

• Win a weapon from CFS Hero Crate, receive 10 CFS Brave Crates + 30 day Hero weapon (event dates only)
  • Win any additional weapon from CFS Hero Crate, receive 20 CFS Brave Crates + 30 day Hero weapon (event dates only)

Get your CFS super fan crates here:
https://crossfire.z8games.com/event/cfsfan2021

Support your favourite teams while you can, and add to your collection at the same time!

-CrossFire Team"

Comments

• Should have just sold the skins as "exclusives only" rather than re-skinning these common VIPS and making them into greedy useless crates. These kind of crates offer a near-zero chance of winning, plus the free exclusive Grenade and Flashbang are just terrible. Grenade just re-skinned (no special explosion) and Flashbang having a small CFS2021 .jpeg file at the bottom of the screen... Plus its 110K ZP for 100 crates so if you don't have the recharge you are gonna spend more on something that might as well be non-existent. Now FYI I can purchase 400K ZP+ of these crates but I would rather instead purchase a permanent version of the gun from the Shop then gamble more. A community CFS2021 event might have been cooler rather than making it all about crates nowadays.

• I bought 10 boxes, why is there no reward?