Fix Crossfire 😀😒

Hello crossfire stuff , i am talking to you to give advice , and please take the advice and do it , i want to tell you that's enough , we aren't robots to play events that take a hole day and the events take so much time to be done , and when we make the event we don't get a good thing , we dont get thing equal to our work we aren't robots , and we aren't banks to make everything in the game must pay for it , its a free game but in the game there is so much things that you must pay for it , and its so bad that everything in the game is pay to win , do you think we are banks CF stuff , we want to play the game not to see things must pay for it , we want the game be better not to have more things must pay for it , we want a good game to be played not a game that want to vacuum all our money , we need a good game to play it , to play it with friends , to play it for fun , we need a game that dont crash , that haven't any hackers , that doesn't lag , we need a game that make us play it for fun , i want to tell you crossfire stuff if you didnt fix the game all players will leave the game gradually, the time will pass and you will see no one in the game , i want to know why crossfire want players have pain and stress why , why crossfire company stress on players like they are banks , like robots , why crossfire company hate players have anything in the game , example:guns , why crossfire company burn from inside from the idea that every player have anything in crossfire why , its just a game , there was in ranked a different system from the current system , that replacing guns to gernades , that doesn't matter , gernades are not important ، gernades are unuseful , why stuff replace the 250 wins to system of coins , coins system good , but why stuff dont put both of this system , and who get every gun in it , dont get another one , crossfire stuff replace old ranked game search to a new one that dont work , if it work it works after minutes, do you this a game search , the game search take ten minutes to find a game , what is this , and after join the game you get crashed or disconnected or a hacker in the game , this isn't a game its a spike , i am very sad for what happened to this game , in the past it was good , and after time pass it be very bad , i want to tell you crossfire stuff make a button in the patch that make you enter the versions that maded , i mean by version the game appearance, in version 1 and 2 and now 3 ،and players will choose what appearance they will play with , there is 3 appearances , one of them is exsist now and players play with it , so put a button that change the appearance of the game , appearance of the 3 versions of the game , and players in any appearance can play together , and i want to tell you crossfire stuff take your time to fix the game even if it will take months years , fix it : stop the hacking , make it unhackable , make it uncrashable , make it playable , make it dont disconnect at anytime , make it fast and the fps good , make the game size small , change the game to better , make a good servers that doesn't lag , make the game unbreakable , change the game client to a new one that doesn't hack or crash or get disconnect, make the game unhackable , make the game be very good , fix all problems in the game , find all problems and fix it , change the game to better , and make a voice chat in the game but dont make it the firstly but do it after making the game good , after fixing all problems in the game , and i want to tell you crossfire stuff some words , fix the game even if it will take months or years , fix it to be better , fix all the problems in the game , fix it because if you didnt fix it , gradually every player will leave it , fix it because if you didnt fix it you will not gain any money , after time passes, because after time passes no one will play it , but its possible that a few people still play it , if you fix the game the players will come back , the players will increase , you will gain more money if you fix the game , if you didnt fix it gradually players will leave it , by time you will not gain any money , and the game will be dead , please crossfire stuff this game is memery , memory with friends, memorys that when it was fun , this game is old but gold , this game must be fixed , if crossfire stuff want money fix the game and its possible that players ckme back again to the game and play it and buy thing in it , and make things in the game cheap not very expensive, why 100,000 zp cost 80 dollars , the coins in the game are useless in real life , coins in the game aren't important, why its expensive, if crossfire stuff make the coins cheap , everyone will buy it , and crossfire stuff will have more money , make 100,000 zp cost 20 dollars -30 dollars not 80 dollars , its just a game coins , its unreal , its useless in real life , please fix crossfire, please fix this game , please fix crossfire or gradually players will leave crossfire and will not buy zp anymore, if no one buy zp how crossfire stuff will gain money, please fix this game , please fix crossfire, this words from one from the players , i hope this game be fixed and unhackable, not crashing or lagging or disconnecting, and i hope that one day the game will be fixed and good , and players will enjoy it , with friends , i post this post from another account because i think i will get banned from this words , and i hope crossfire stuff read this post and understand it and do everything in the post , and thanks for reading , and if you aren't Muslim , search about Islam , because Islam is more important than anything in the world , and thanks for reading , hope everyone join Islam , hope everyone have a good life , good time , hope everyone make good in life , and thanks

Comments

• @[MOD]ShadowRo said:
    1. The way you just keep writting only using , is very hard to read and get distracted and tired after first 2-3 lines, so try use one paragraph for one idea ( use enter to leave one or two empty lines between paragraphs ).

2. Spam same text on 3 diffeerent location won't make-it happen faster.

1. I really try to follow your lines but is near impossible to read all text to the end, unless i copy-pate on a doc, arrange it on a easy way to read, then start over and see what is all about.

P.S. Will take some time but i hope to finish today and have my point of view as a player.

I am sorry for that next time i will watch what i write carefully, and i repeat the sentence because i am sad , thanks for this advice i appreciate it , thanks for interesting

• @[MOD]ShadowRo said:

Events and rewards are set months in advance, and the value of rewards is a subjective point of view to each player, for some it may be ok, for others too little, but in the end everyone is free to decide if it is worth ending an event or not, is not mandatory for all players. Personally since 2018 I think i collected way over 3000 free crates only from events, but then as i say this point is very subjective.**

yeah i know that but not everyone can make all events because it take too much time , in the past the events was near to easy but now its like impossible to finish it untill you spend couple of hours . I just hope that crossfire stuff when they make event they make it on 3 different stages , stage 1 is for easy for who want to make it fast , and reward for it example :5 crates , stage 2 for normal who want to have alot of crates , reward for it example :10crates , stage 3 for hard who want to have more crates , reward for it example:15 crates , and make a system that when a player reach stage 2 dont take reward of stage 1 , same as stage 3 dont take reward of stage 1 and 2 .

The game is FREE TO PLAY , any other items available for ZP are optional and they are not mandatory for you to play.
    Vip items give you a boost on EXP/GP and usually have a slighty better status BUT no one guarantee your win even your storage is filled with ZP items because skills and game experience you gain over time is something money can't buy.**

yeah i know that , but crossfire stuff focus on zp and zp crates and vip , and they leave the important side , like fixing the game , like trying to make the players happy , but i know that they make that for living i know that but if they fixed the game the income will increase .

This is something we all want from any game.
    It would be the ideal game, the perfect game ... but so far the perfect game is a utopia, at least I haven't found such a thing in last 25 years of playing games.*

i know its a dream but its not impossible to make that , you just need strong will , you need to think how i am this game good for players , i will tell you something i know they cant make a perfect game but they doesn't have to make it perfect, but they need to fix every problem in the game and that will make the game play able , and easy to play without noise , they need to think how to change the game to better, think to make mode that good to play with friends, like boxing arena its a knife mode but its good

I'm sure game staff is very well aware of all**

@SaveWater said:
    i want to know why crossfire want players have pain and stress why , why crossfire company stress on players like they are banks , like robots ,

Spend or not spend money on any game is only a personal decision, but no one can force you to do something you don't wish to **

yeah i know that but i mean that they focus on zp and not focus on fixing the game

@SaveWater said:
    why crossfire company hate players have anything in the game , example:guns , why crossfire company burn from inside from the idea that every player have anything in crossfire why ,

I assume you are referring to the black market, the rate of win is just random
    But there are plenty of other weapons that can be purchased for free with GP or from events as a mercenary pass - it's just a matter of personal choice. **

yeah i know that , but i mean that in the past the events was normal to do , but now its hard

@SaveWater said:
    its just a game , there was in ranked a different system from the current system , that replacing guns to gernades , that doesn't matter , gernades are not important ، gernades are unuseful , why stuff replace the 250 wins to system of coins , coins system good , but why stuff dont put both of this system , and who get every gun in it , dont get another one ,

Indeed is just a game, but all the new content is established with months ahead, but is a good suggestion in regard with ranked rewards and i hope will be considered.**

yeah i know that , but the older system was better , and players was taking from it weapons why they change it , ranked was good but now its consume your time , for no benefits, and i want to tell you something when the ranked started , along all this season's the ranked search dont enter you in the game , the game doesn't enter fast , there was alot of hackers , and if you joined a game and you won in it , after the game you get disconnected πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ , its for me , a disconnect for me

@SaveWater said:
    crossfire stuff replace old ranked game search to a new one that dont work , if it work it works after minutes, do you this a game search , the game search take ten minutes to find a game , what is this ,

Ranked queque system is not related to the interface, happend on old UI when you pass a cerrtain high rank there was not enough players to start a room, we hope for some adjustment but remain to be seen.**

i know that , but at least there was a count for players in search , and i think they must make the difference between Ranks is 2 ranks not 1 rank , i mean when you search you play with a rank lower than you 2 times and higher than you 2 times , because there is no enough players and i think they must put a button for pro players and noob players in ranked , they make pro players for everyone, everyone can enter it , but noob one can everyone enter it but the last 3 higher ranks cant join it

@SaveWater said:
    and after join the game you get crashed or disconnected or a hacker in the game , this isn't a game its a spike , i am very sad for what happened to this game , in the past it was good , and after time pass it be very bad ,

For crash and disconnects look on forum or discord for a fast possible fix, depend on the error you have it may be possible to find a solution, else send a support ticket with all details about your hardware, connection type and country/area, is possible to be something on server side as it can be also on players side.
    As for any cheaters spotted in game you can use in game report option or save game ( else made 2-3 print screens if savegame is not available ) and send a hack report on website.**

i know that , but happens with alot of people, even with who have good pc and good connection , why any game else dont do like that if the problem was from computer or connection, i know about this , but cheaters come again and again , and again , report will not stop them but a good client will stop hacking if the new client is have a good security, and the game client is from 2016 , dont you think that its need to update

• @[MOD]ShadowRo said:

@SaveWater said:
    i want to tell you crossfire stuff make a button in the patch that make you enter the versions that maded , i mean by version the game appearance, in version 1 and 2 and now 3 ،and players will choose what appearance they will play with , there is 3 appearances , one of them is exsist now and players play with it , so put a button that change the appearance of the game , appearance of the 3 versions of the game , and players in any appearance can play together ,

That is interesting idea **

thanks for interesting, i hope crossfire staff like it

I wish that to be that easy as we write about, and will be the perfect game ... as right now there is no perfect game in the entire world **

Yeah i know that , but its not impossible, its not impossible to fix the game and make it better , i dont want them to make the game perfect , but to make it good to fix all the problems in it , to be interested on the game , not on how we gain from the game, yeah but its possible to make a perfect game , by fixing all problems, by trying to think of how we make the game better and better , and thinking of how we make players enjoy the game

In game voice is not something that much desirable as while play with friends you can use other more stable options as TeamSpeak or Discord, and for public rooms when you play with random players you don't know most of the time you will mute voice chat , but i don't say is not possible to be added. All other things you write already about game. **

i know that , and voice chat isn't important , but it will be a good add , and discord and teamspeak sometimes make you lag or drop your fps sometimes

ZP have same price i start play as 11 years ago, indeed in some country 80 USD are just a daily poket money while in other country can be the payments for a week or a month of work, but that is something out of z8, and is related to each country exchange rate.
    And yes ZP is just virtual ingame currency as any other virtual in game currency.**

yeah i know that but if they make it cheaper like 20 dollars for 100,000 zp , alot will buy it , and crossfire staff will gain more money, and zp isn't that important to spend on it money , you know right

You already write basically same things twice until now, so you already have my opinion about**

yeah i know , but repeat it because i am sad

For improper behavior on forum you can only be banned on forum not in game (as game get banned for in game actions), so far i personally not see to be the case.**

i didnt know that , but thanks for the information , and i was thinking that i will get banned

Freedom of religion is also important as freedom of speech, but here is a forum that we only use to discuss and debate topics related to games, these being said your personal opinion about any religion should not be placed here.
    Have a nice day and a good life too.**
    yeah i know that , and i accept freedom and support it , and i also know this fourm is related to games , but i am just advising people , i didnt break law , or commit a crime , i am just advising , and i want to tell you its not my opinion but its fact , okay i know that but i am just advising , advice will not hurt any one , and i am just advising , because for the another life , after your death you will see Angels and there is heaven and hell , and i advising people because its important to advising people , i think people who aren't muslims , will regret because they aren't muslims , and just search about Islam, you will not lose anything , search about Islam on your free time , or anytime you want , you willnt lose anything ,

Thanks alot , and thanks for reading , and sorry again for not making space between sentences , and have a nice day too , and a good life too , and i hope you enjoy your life your time , hope you achieve good goals in your life , thanks again 😁❀