Razer Chroma Ultimate Sweepstakes - August 17 to 22

Attention Mercenaries,

Did you see the Razer Chroma Ultimate Sale? You can even get more for a limited time!

From April 21st to April 27th, Razer Gold is giving you the chance to win great hardware prizes and $650 in Razer Gold!

Players who purchase any Razer Chroma crate on the Razer Chroma Ultimate Sale (HERE) or recharge ZP using Razer Gold from August 17th to 22nd will participate in the following Razer Sweepstakes:

3 lucky winners will get this Gear combo:

• 1 Headset Razer Barracuda X (black color)
  • 1 Razer Base Station V2 Chroma (black color)
  • Razer Gold worth US$100

7 more players will get:

• Razer Gold worth US$50

Please note that Razer will do the raffle, select the winners and send the prizes directly.
If you win the gear prize and you are located in the MENA Region, you will receive Razer Gold vouchers of the same value as the hardware instead.

Check the details of the Sale Event on this Forum post

The more Razer gold you spend, the more raffle entries you earn, and the higher the chances to win!

• 10,000 ZP -> 1 Raffle Entry
  • 20,000 ZP -> 2 Raffle Entries
  • 50,000 ZP -> 6 Raffle Entries
  • 100,000 ZP -> 15 Raffle Entries

Good luck Everyone,
-CrossFire Team

Congratulations to all winners of the sweepstakes!

The three main prize winners are:

• Tap
  • Kristine
  • SirLucas

The seven Razer Gold winners are:

• Envy?
  • Schlafmodus
  • Sorry?
  • ILderon
  • [KG]_?
  • Jancos
  • ZARAZA

All winners have been selected and contacted by Razer. Z8Games cannot guarantee that the IGNs posted are correct and are not reliable for the delivery of the prizes won.

Comments

• CopyCat3
    edited August 2021

@[GM]Celestine said:
    From April 21st to April 27th, Razer Gold is giving you the chance to win great hardware prizes and $650 in Razer Gold!

Players who purchase any Razer Chroma crate on the Razer Chroma Ultimate Sale (HERE) or recharge ZP using Razer Gold from August 17th to 22nd will participate in the following Razer Sweepstakes:

The dates are wrong.

"chance to win great hardware prizes and $650 in Razer Gold!" , yet as far as I can see the prizes are 1x $100 + 7x $50 which according to advanced calculus equals $450.

It doesn't even say how many raffle entries you get for buying each of the razer packages.
    Just let someone else make these posts. Please.

• CopyCat3
    edited August 2021
  • I bought 10 Razer Chroma crates... Now what? I saw nothing happened after the purchase.. Anyone can enlighten me here? What those 10 crates gonna do? To win the prize? But I want weapons. Thanks

• @leowowhh said:
    I bought 10 Razer Chroma crates... Now what? I saw nothing happened after the purchase.. Anyone can enlighten me here? What those 10 crates gonna do? To win the prize? But I want weapons. Thanks

When you purchased the Razer Gold you would of received a certain amount of crates pertaining to the amount you purchased in total.

Example if you purchased the $79 (ish) package, you would of received 150 crates. There were other options, but once you have completed the purchase successfully you would have received the Razer Crates in your Black Market Storage to be opened in-game.

• Congratulations to all winners of the sweepstakes!

The three main prize winners are:

• Tap
    • Kristine
    • SirLucas

The seven Razer Gold winners are:

• Envy?
    • Schlafmodus
    • Sorry?
    • ILderon
    • [KG]_?
    • Jancos
    • ZARAZA

All winners have been selected and contacted by Razer. Z8Games cannot guarantee that the IGNs posted are correct and are not reliable for the delivery of the prizes won.