Vepr-12 Rampage review

Darkfiro7
edited August 2021 in CrossFire Barracks

Vepr-12 Rampage (base) -purple review gold version will be better but I don't have it so i can't judge it.

PROS
+Able to spawn in a Sentry

• Sentry gun can cover 360* with higher range than a Turret in ZM2/ZM3
  • Vepr-12 can change into slug rounds and it a whole mag size instead of one bullet.
  • Weapon reload on changing ammo type.
    CONS

• VEPR-12 slug rounds is PVE only and it really unreliable for PVP

• VEPR-12 Doesn't get more ammo in dual mode (though I'm pretty sure it 2 for 1 bullet.)
  • Sentry gun break instantly if you switch the Vepr-12 out (melee,drop,pistol, grenade)
  • Lackluster damage for PVE only slug rounds.
  • Rather weak damage for a ZM Shotgun .

Weapons Fixes Suggestions
1. Buff damage of both normal and slug round (slug round should be able to one tap weak/normal enemy without a Headshot)
2. Increase Ammo for dual mode right now it lacking.
3. Give 1 reload for dual mode as the weapon right now all it's special is good for is spawning a sentry gun.
4. Make the sentry gun remain instead of being destroyed when the Vepr-12 get switch out.
5. Allow the slug round to be used in PVP (though make it the 1 shell at a time instead of the whole magazine.) This will make the Vepr-12 Viable in PVP.
OVERALL
If you want to use a Shotgun for ZM use the AA12-busters or Righteous Shotgun both are better option than the vepr-12 rampage.

Comments

• Comparing the Righteous Shotgun Gold to the Rampage Purple isn't even fair. Of course a stage 3 awakened weapon is going to be stronger, the original stage 1 Righteous Shotgun is completely worthless. Secondly, the two weapons have different niches. Righteous Shotgun primarily focuses on clearing crowds with its unlimited buster ammo, while the Rampage is a 1v1 weapon. The Rampage Purple's pellets have slightly higher damage than the Righteous Shotgun's so it'll be better as a bossing weapon. The only real issue is that using the Sentry skill doesn't reload your basic ammunition so you'll be spending a lot of time reloading.