major issue with the black market system

do you guys realize how many weapons on the shop that are permanent with GP ? very few , and most of them are bad , but how many permanent weapon with zp ? nothing !!!

the logical way of buying a gun ( that is going to the shop ) isnt found anywhere in CF, the idea of putting the BEST weapons on a lotto system is horrible , not only you have like 5-10% chance of winning if not less , you might win the worse one of the set that you didnt want , i remember on 2014, i bought 100 crates of at15 halloween crates , do you know which weapon i won ? NOTHING, all are time limited.

but im not ranting about my loss , im just saying how bad the system as of right now , i have these suggestions :smile:
1- put the same weapon that is on blackmarket on the ZP shop to purchase permanently for those who DONT like gambling at a fair price.
2- the coupons : if you have 150-200 coupons , you should PICK the weapon you want from black-market , NOT how the system currently is , it makes no sense to spend money on black-market only to get coupons to get another weapon you didnt want from the beginning.
3- my top other would be make the ZP crates also available for GP but at a high price and limited quantity to be bought with GP per each set.
4- if the top suggestions seem bad , INCREASE the chance of winning significantly because ATM it seem like its 5% if not less.
5- if you get a timed weapon from anywhere (ZM mode , battle passs , zp shop ) let us have an option to buy a PERMANENT version for ZP.

Comments

• True, the winning chance is very low. But if you want a weap for killing there are vips and decent alternatives without zp. If you want a certain unique skin then one cant expect to get it easily. Otherwise it wouldnt be unique.

• @fl0rians said:
    True, the winning chance is very low. But if you want a weap for killing there are vips and decent alternatives without zp. If you want a certain unique skin then one cant expect to get it easily. Otherwise it wouldnt be unique.

even "unique" isnt special since long time anymore, i know when i struggeled to win a Mauser royal dragon, or even any old royal dragon weapon (the originals) fast forward 4 years and then they threw them out again, fast forward 2 years more and they gave the crates out for free, so if you still buy zp i cant help you but to say it in my language youre just stupid, they dont care about player opinions, besides the ones sugar coating their a**holes on discord in hope to get free stuff, and nothing else, how long there were real problems in this forum borught up like desync game regestration, to easy to cheat in this game and over 10 years nothing has changed, so my best advise is switch to the original version of cf the chine version where you have 90% more content, or better leave this game series, when i wouldnt be blocked by the rules i would by now sold my account already, since player opinions they dont care about, just as example their "promised" "compensation package" for over 6 months unplayable servers still everyone is waiting for it, and when they mean that grinding event they put out was a "compensation" then they just signed they own death sign for this version of that game

• @Quake444 said:
    even "unique" isnt special since long time anymore, i know when i struggeled to win a Mauser royal dragon, or even any old royal dragon weapon (the originals) fast forward 4 years and then they threw them out again, fast forward 2 years more and they gave the crates out for free, so if you still buy zp i cant help you but to say it in my language youre just stupid, they dont care about player opinions, besides the ones sugar coating their a**holes on discord in hope to get free stuff, and nothing else, how long there were real problems in this forum borught up like desync game regestration, to easy to cheat in this game and over 10 years nothing has changed, so my best advise is switch to the original version of cf the chine version where you have 90% more content, or better leave this game series, when i wouldnt be blocked by the rules i would by now sold my account already, since player opinions they dont care about, just as example their "promised" "compensation package" for over 6 months unplayable servers still everyone is waiting for it, and when they mean that grinding event they put out was a "compensation" then they just signed they own death sign for this version of that game

Thats true of course, but its a different topic. Like i said, it is totally possible to play without spending real money. If one does, he has to decide if it worth it...

• @fl0rians said:

@Quake444 said:

Thats true of course, but its a different topic. Like i said, it is totally possible to play without spending real money. If one does, he has to decide if it worth it...

but you have to have an paying player base to keep an game or even a licensed copy of it running, but that point is way over, it is now long enough where they increased the fail rate on the crates giving no attentions to it, and throwing cash events out like hell, even the free compensation is still be awaited from my side where they couldnt repair their own servers for 6 months, thats why i said it before stop cashing in so its send that versions staff a message, and you cant compete against all guns for free, for some when you wanna be able to stand against you had to cash a in or you get beaten up everytime against them, which doesnt it make it any better,