RANKED Match?

Someone play RANKED? I must waiting 15/20/30 min+ for one match.... (server full) what is going on?

Comments

• yes same :'(

• You may need to do some special hours to play RANKED match

• on they went, till the activity was pretty done, and the footwear stood equipped to be used upon the desk. this become long before dawn; and then they bustled away as short as lightning.
    SEO

• Same here. Wrote to the support. They dont know nothing. I wonder why they dont get it and fix it...

• Bring back the ranked match lobby as it was before

• @FreakinPanda said:
    Same here. Wrote to the support. They dont know nothing. I wonder why they dont get it and fix it...

God the naivity. How is support supposed to "fix" the number of players? Go to the right ranked server and queue there. S&D, 1v1 and 1v1sniper are the only modes people play.
    It's your own fault if you choose to queue on an empty server like Europe south.

• Cre8iVeCre8iVe Squire

Set your server to EU Central.. Thats where 99.9% of the playerbase plays.

• jimmis13jimmis13 Beginner

crossfire is tragic game u wait at least 10 mins and then u get error and loose -20 points....

• If you are not that badly into VIPs, Scorpions, slugs etc. I would encourage you to try competitive.

We host daily PUGs which is exactly like ranked but with some added rules and gun restrictions.

There is also a weekly competitive cup every Sunday with ZP prizes for the top 3 teams. Participants also get some ZP crates.