Server Maintenace

Comments

• These kinds of reviews are really only useful if you're interested in the casual side of the game -- campaign and skirmishes -- and if we're being honest here (as opposed to pre-order evangelists) then the PC Gamer and the PC Invasion (in particular) pieces are the fairest so far. Read them all the way through instead of basing your decision on the score like an illiterate pleb or you'll deserve whatever you get. The other reviews I read (only read English ones) the journalists didn't even properly research the game and they're talking out their asses.

On the other hand if you're interested in the competitive/multiplayer side of the game then these reviews are pretty useless. Go look through the Steam reviews to find someone who's reviewing from this perspective, or better yet watch some pro streams and VODs and make up your own mind. AoA deserves that much from you at least. Also realize that it's early days and there's no telling how the MP will mature over time, though in my worthless opinion the current indicators augur well.

Wait and see... i'll try to update with the most serious sites https://best-minecraft-servers.co/ i know about. please do the same with your best and respected sites.

• Yes, that's the default cleanup job that runs when SSIS is installed on SQL Server. I think something has happened to SSISDB, you should check if SSIS packages are still running normally.

SSISDB is filled with triggers and default cleanup job tries to use them when clearing old data. Sometimes it has troubles to do it's job, especially when there's a lot of data to be deleted. At that point, you can help it by removing data manually and more efficiently:

• @Catron8 said:
    Yes, that's the default cleanup job that runs when SSIS is installed on SQL Server. I think something has happened to SSISDB, you should check if SSIS packages are still running normally.

SSISDB is filled with triggers and default cleanup job tries to use them when clearing old data. Sometimes it has troubles to do it's job, especially when there's a lot of data to be deleted. At that point, you can help it by removing data manually and more efficiently:

When the site grinds to a halt, if I run code to clear the transaction log, update statistics, rebuild the main view, as well as rebuild the stored procedure to get the comments, the speed returns. I have to do this manually however.

myccpay

• Who still plays Minecraft? Maybe I will return one day and I will need teammates