VVIP AKs and VVIP AWMs

Yo guys, im thinking to buy a vvip ak and a vvip awm.
Which vvip ak has the best spray pattern and with which vvip ak you can tap good?

I dont want to buy a vvip m4, because the m4s has the problem with 2 shots for a headshot when someone use bp and i dont like the spray pattern of m4s.

Which vvip awm do you like more, the infernal dragon or the ironhawk?
i like the infernal dragon more but this weapon is sooo old.

My 2 favourites are the awm infernal dragon and the ak fury. But maybe you guys can tell me which are better.

Comments

• Check the following comparison video to see which AWM is best: [video=youtube_share;slgs_pHQlHI]https://youtu.be/slgs_pHQlHI[/video]

My personal view: get the Iron Hawk. The Iron Hawk is only slower than the Infernal Dragon when it comes to reload speed and considering the amount of ammo it has in one clip this shouldn’t matter very much. On top of this it also has more wallbang, gives +1 to secondary weapons (this does not stack with other snipers with the same perk though) and massive damage in Mutation Modes.

The Ultimate Silver AWM that was just removed from coupons is just as fast as AWM VIP’s, so be advised if you already have that one and just want to buy a AWM VIP for it’s speed you should think carefully!

As for the AK’s a comparison video can be found here: [video=youtube_share;ItsNvd_bjV0]https://youtu.be/ItsNvd_bjV0[/video]

My personal view: get the Fury for tapping and the Obsidian for spraying. I personally have the AK Beast which is same in stats as the Fury and I feel like the spray pattern is a little better on the Obsidian. The Fury’s tap on the other hand is way more accurate. In general a AK’s spray pattern can be controlled quite easily once you get the hang of it, so I would advice going with the Fury. On top of this the Fury can also be customised when buying the 2 customisation packs for 5k ZP each.

I hope my advice has any use, good luck in picking the right ones!
  • Utmost wrote: »

My personal view: get the Fury for tapping and the Obsidian for spraying. I personally have the AK Beast which is same in stats as the Fury and I feel like the spray pattern is a little better on the Obsidian. The Fury’s tap on the other hand is way more accurate. In general a AK’s spray pattern can be controlled quite easily once you get the hang of it, so I would advice going with the Fury. On top of this the Fury can also be customised when buying the 2 customisation packs for 5k ZP each.

I hope my advice has any use, good luck in picking the right ones!

Big thanks to you!

where do i find the 2 customization packs for the fury?
  • Azzuek wrote: »

Big thanks to you!

where do i find the 2 customization packs for the fury?

You can either find it in the VIP menu or in the shortcut in your inventory, per example:
    [video=youtube_share;PVVOI7o0GHM]https://youtu.be/PVVOI7o0GHM[/video]
  • i wouldnt bother with any AWM I have them and the ak's I'd recommend the m4 iron beast for m and cheytac m200 for sniper if u want the most broken weapons in the game

IGN:Adrenaline