Is it fair ?

So, tell me is it fair ?
How many hours, time, money, laugh and cry I put in this game. Just because i can't provide the creation date of my account, and the security answer, I can't get my account back.Even with all the paypal transactions and videos of my YT channel....There's no way. By the way, my account was hacked !!!!!

That's not finish ooohh no ! IT'S ONLY THE BEGGING.
The GMs, and support service clown me. Doesn't help at all, only by replaying on Discord with a huge amout of contempt as the Eiffel Tower about your situation. So what could they do ? Ban me !

I've play THERE game ! I've put money in this game ! I'm a proud CF player !
They can't help me ! haha
Let me see if you're best friend can't remember his informations about his account ! I think they could pretty much get is account back !
Still, don't be fool, the system of support is ****...
Last thing..
Tell me is it fair ?

Comments

• Actually no it's Not at all because when we make the account in game they don't tell us to keep the account creation date or date of birth or even security question you just make the account and verify it then done. i had the same problem and almost was gonna lose my acc but lucky me i found a Bug and it is [THE BUG] that allowed you to find your account creation date and the security info like date of birth on Forum site and that's it but sadly the bug is gone now and they updated Forum so no one can do it again.
    so i was lucky once and can't be twice but, i can probably help you....so listen up carefully
    you have to and you must retrieve your original email address that you made the CF account with that way you gonna get two important security info..1st is your account date of creation you will find the date of creation on the sent email from tech support telling you welcome to the game and bla bla bla and the 2nd is the security question so the date and the security question and probably the date of birth idk if you get dob[date of birth] or not but you will get those 2 i mentioned it would be even better to take a screen shot of that email i think it would be a solid proof that you are the owner of the acc and then they might help you.

• For an account to be lost to someone else, the ID and PW must have been given. It is stated in our terms and conditions that you must protect your security information's and to not share it with anyone even friends and family. Yes it is unfortunate that it happen but you must take basic step to protect your information and yourself online, whether it is here or anywhere else on the internet. You must also provide as much information possible to be able to continue with the email process, if you do not have enough sadly we will not be able to help you.

• @[GM]xavz said:
    For an account to be lost to someone else, the ID and PW must have been given. It is stated in our terms and conditions that you must protect your security information's and to not share it with anyone even friends and family. Yes it is unfortunate that it happen but you must take basic step to protect your information and yourself online, whether it is here or anywhere else on the internet. You must also provide as much information possible to be able to continue with the email process, if you do not have enough sadly we will not be able to help you.

yeah, but it's still true they expect you to remember stuff from 11 years ago. I asked them to change the email since the email I used back then doesn't even exist and I can't get it back. I gave them zp transaction IDs from 7 years ago and they still didn't see that as proof

• zkzk
    edited June 2021

@skyyblu said:

@[GM]xavz said:
    For an account to be lost to someone else, the ID and PW must have been given. It is stated in our terms and conditions that you must protect your security information's and to not share it with anyone even friends and family. Yes it is unfortunate that it happen but you must take basic step to protect your information and yourself online, whether it is here or anywhere else on the internet. You must also provide as much information possible to be able to continue with the email process, if you do not have enough sadly we will not be able to help you.

yeah, but it's still true they expect you to remember stuff from 11 years ago. I asked them to change the email since the email I used back then doesn't even exist and I can't get it back. I gave them zp transaction IDs from 7 years ago and they still didn't see that as proof

DUDE...
    you are talking to the GM so you must refer to as You not they xD
    i believe you thought he/she is a player.
    as much as i find it bothering that they ask these stuff from us but i do find it necessary because, how are we going to protect our accounts from being stolen?
    I admit that having these security info to retrieve your account or modify or delete the account is pretty good and helpful because that means no one can edit your account but you [IF YOU DON'T GIVE YOUR INFO OUT] but on account creation..there is no warning, p.s., notice ,to tell you that these security info are important they just tell you that on the ToS and I find that unfair tbh bec these info are like warranty or somthn...they are important and instead of they telling us that these info are important right after we create an account or while creating account...they just depend on us reading the ToS which again as i mentioned in discord. Not all players read ToS at least the Majority of em. most of us don't even remember our old accounts how on earth we gonna remember the security info?

• Yes, it is fair. When you registered your account you should've read the tos, and it tells you that you should remember certain things.
    z8games has a legal team that knows laws and they know what they write down. They know your rights but also your obligations.

• It should be basic knowledge to protect your information from anyone especially talking about emails, favorite colors, dream job, where you grew up, other platforms you visit especially if you have personal information is on your profile page and anything that would be used to retrieve an account. even if i am a GM iv'e had player say they would get my account and still waiting. You should always read the TOS because you never know what could be in them, it also gives you basic information about the game what can/cannot be done. it's also a good practice to have a way to remember account information either you have it on your cellphone, piece of paper or computer, so that in case you don't remember it you can always have a reference for accounts.

• Sloppy_Snail
    edited June 2021

It's hilarious how poorly us end-users are treated when this policy was implemented, completely unannounced, just last year while other publishers had this as early as in 2009. It makes me wonder whether they'll even be able to implement MFA at this point if you have to validate your account by clicking on a (possible) phishing link that (mind you) most mail servers blacklisted. I was able to validate my account by sending an e-mail to my mail server's customer service to whitelist the e-mail from the Z8Games domain, but if you participated in the forums earlier than this interface change you would not be surprised at this response OP.

Feel obligated to search for an e-mail from a third-party ten years ago wade through all the marketing emails to validate that you are the right user, because at this current state, there's no other means.