Ranked Problems.....Suggestions and Requests.

I ll get straight into it.
Alot of problems in Ranked and even EU servers i know u guys are doing ur best but at least pay more attention to the ranked servers sometimes it tells me unable to join and, when i get inside the game it gets laggy for both the teams and it gives an error and then it kicks me out..it happens 2 or 3 times and on the 3rd it tells me that i can't play ranked for 30 mins bec i exit too many games xD it's hilarious tbh but anyways just pls program it so if that error occurs again then that means i didn't exit and that i can play again bec it's really off turning.
Now let's talk about TDM ranked......IT SUCKS. Don't get me wrong TDM it self is one of the best modes u already know that and probably that's why u put it in ranked but ur missing the point that people need something challenging and intense like S&D maybe that's why this is the mode that is still standing till now and other things could change.
So maybe swap TDM with another mode i suggest 4 Modes first is the best choice and the last is the least recommended 1-Elimination Headshot Mode 2-Escape 3-Elimination 4-Free For all now I suggested FFA and u might say what a stupid choice but hear me out...10 players fight in FFA the top 3 in the list can be rewarded with honor and rank points but the last 7 won't get any and may decrease as well and that it self is really challenging and remember i told you people need Challenge like 1v1 or sniper 1v1 these modes are awesome and intense Knife mode is the best mode in my opinion S&D is great as well but TDM not good at all in ranked and the proof is only about 80 or 90 people just played TDM ranked and the highest rank in it is GOLD so yeah i suggest that you remove it and put something else and if you don't have time to put something before the new season then i suggest that you remove it and put new mode the season after that.
Thank you GMs For continues work on CF and trying to make it a Better Place step by step and I ll be there in every step as long as you are there too of course :smiley:

and for 1v1 I really suggest you put 1v1 headshot mode So intense.

If you read till the end I Thank you for caring.

[IGN]CON out.

Comments