VIP Items Shop Sale - May 27 to June 6

210518_cfwe_vipitemshop_forum.jpg

We have been preparing for an event many of you were expecting,
We even sent our most feared and skilled agents on a very special mission:
Going on a Mall-spree to get a stock of Dolls, Effects and Skins for a sale!
*Nest calling in all exploring eagles, I repeat, all eagles return to the nest*
Do you hear that? All stands are ready and merchandise is waiting to be distributed!

From May 27th to June 6th, get ready for adding a few items to your collection, and obviously look extra distinguished with them.

Each of the following Dolls will be available for 10,000 ZP during this time, no limit on how many you can get!
  • Jenny Chibi Doll
  • Vipers Chibi Doll
  • Bunny Pup
  • SIA-GR Chibi Doll
We also feature some Special Effects brought to you by our special pyrotechnics and camouflage team... and yes, we know... when they work together usually the fireworks and explosions are invisible and the camouflage is all brilliant, but you will love testing these effects.

Any of them can be purchased for 5,900 ZP, but you need to own the weapon it applies the effect (or you can buy it right now, isn't this great?)
  • AK-47-K-Iron Beast-Green VFX
  • M4A1-S-Iron Beast-Green VFX
  • M4A1-S-Obsidian Beast-Green VFX
  • Barrett-Obsidian Beast-Green VFX
  • Gatling Gun-Inf. Dragon-Green VFX
  • Thompson-Inf. Dragon-Green VFX
  • D.E-Obsidian Beast-Green VFX
Already got the Doll and the Effects but something is missing? Look again, because those Skins cannot be missed (and I don't say it because they glitter, well, let's be honest, I say it because they do)

In this case, prices vary depending on the skin, and you still need to own the weapon to get the skin (or purchase it together on the sale)

Brilliant Skin:
  • M4A1-S-Iron Beast-Brilliant Skin
  • Barrett M82A1-Obsidian Beast-Brilliant Skin
  • Gatling Gun-Infernal Dragon-Brilliant Skin
  • Thompson-Infernal Dragon-Brilliant Skin
  • Desert Eagle-Obsidian Beast-Brilliant Skin
Gilded Skin:
  • AK-47-Iron Beast-Gilded Skin
  • M4A1-S-Iron Beast-Gilded Skin
  • M4A1-S-Obsidian Beast-Gilded Skin
  • Barrett-Obsidian Beast-Gilded Skin
  • D.E-Obsidian Beast-Gilded Skin
And last but not least, we promised you can some VIPs right? It would be pointless having a lot of things to add to an inexistent weapon, so, enjoy a 30% off on the following VIP Weapons so you can rock your style in the battlefield (Prices shown below are after the discount):
  • AK-47 Iron Beast
  • M4A1-S-Iron Beast
  • M4A1-S-Obsidian Beast
  • Barrett-Obsidian Beast
  • Gatling Gun-Infernal Dragon
  • Thompson - Infernal Dragon
  • Desert Eagle-Obsidian Beast
Some clarifications to keep in mind so you don't get any error during the sale:
  • Effects and Skins can only be purchased if you own the weapon they get attached to, if you do not own it already, it must be on your cart at the moment of checking out.
  • You can check out up to 7 items and 7 VIPs on one purchase.
Don't hesitate to get a nice add-on for your weapons, since our agents have a lot of work on other missions we can't be sure when are they gonna be available for another expedition like this one! :p

Still questions? Check the FAQ HERE, otherwise, VIP Items Shop is waiting HERE

See you at the battlefield,
-CrossFire Team

<span class="wtb-ew-v1" style="width: 560px; display:inline-block"><script src="https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/event_widget.js?h=6167865&md=05/27/2021&mt=10.00&ml=253.99&sts=0&sln=0&wt=ew-ltc"></script><i><a target="_blank" href="https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/">Time converter</a> at worldtimebuddy.com</i><noscript><a href="https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/">Time converter</a> at worldtimebuddy.com</noscript><script>window[wtb_event_widgets.pop()].init()</script></span>

Comments