[Explosion of Bless]

Hello,

Today I offer you a suggestion related to the unlimited bullet feature of vip characters, I hope you like it.
Normally, any player with any character in the picture of the character by using the feature to all players for
10 seconds gives you unlimited bullets, this suggestion in "any" of theother player when the player wait
until the end of time feature, use the feature sequence is exactly what I mean.

Florence
Girl Crush
Paola

Explosion of Bless: Press E in any Zombie Mode map to deal
a massive AoE (Area of Effect) Explosion around yourself, while also self-healing,
providing unlimited ammunition and increased movement speed to teammates for 10 seconds.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"524","width":"800","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/6hADCbB.png"}[/IMG2]

Comments

• Yo you forgot about Persona void but non vip forgive me/ I am sorry if you meant vip only because Persona Void is permanent once you exchange 100 pieces for forever perm not trolling Persona Void do 8 seconds roughly go play but with persona void 2 to 3 times and Iam not lying I don’t think it’s possible for infinite/ unlimited bullet feature Gamemaster might extend to 15 seconds to 20 seconds even though very unlikely ur playtime is well thought and reasonable forum thread but to be honest with you -1 infinite bulletfeature if GM implement it will be like legitimate hac.k approved by GM so very bad idea
  • @677676 said:
    Yo you forgot about Persona void but non vip forgive me/ I am sorry if you meant vip only because Persona Void is permanent once you exchange 100 pieces for forever perm not trolling Persona Void do 8 seconds roughly go play but with persona void 2 to 3 times and Iam not lying I don’t think it’s possible for infinite/ unlimited bullet feature Gamemaster might extend to 15 seconds to 20 seconds even though very unlikely ur playtime is well thought and reasonable forum thread but to be honest with you -1 infinite bulletfeature if GM implement it will be like legitimate hac.k approved by GM so very bad idea

This suggestion is for special skill ability only in sequence.