why user can not recover his account before 90 days?

hello everyone.
1) just interesting why user can not recover his account before 90 days? If users account was compromised since the last email change through the support center, even if that user has ACCESS TO HIS FIRST MAIL? (mail which was used during registration)
of crse if user has ACCESS TO HIS FIRST MAIL he becomes owner of his acc, and it is proved. right? +if he has many other proves.
so whats wrong with support? why have we so weak support?
this is indeed alraeady problem.user (real owner) can prove his identification, and support can not recover his acc before 90 days.
GM don't close this topic! this is barracks and here we are for discuss CF. it is not against any rules.
i did not see on any of platform like this.

2) now second thing. it's also sign of weak support.
as you know it is impossible to change for example sec. question or any identification thing, that will protect you from compromised account. (even i will prove my identification )
so if users ACC will be compromised once, it looks like it can be recovered by "Scammer" every 3 months.
this is dream>? or joke?

Comments

• you know shadow,i am very appreciate you, you know me long time, but on several thing can not accept.

1) yes maybe you are right, many players is sharing accounts and it is not allowed. but some cases must be reviewed,because not all have same situation like me.

2) can not accept totally. if user knows first registered mail, and he/she has full access to his email account, so that user can freely prove his identification from email address. it is imposiible that 2 users at the same time has acccess to his first registered mail. (when account was crateed)
    owner can access to mail or not.
    if real owner has access to his mail, and noone has another, so noone can prove that this is not his account.
    in one word email (talking about first mail, not changed during some period) is playing main word in account, because "scamer can not has acces for both: CF ACC, and mail to.
  • You were given multiple answers and yet still persist, you made the mistake to click on something that is not from us personally. You will have to wait the 90 days, there is nothing around that.

https://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/258/2/dont-fall-for-scammers

"You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account information (including user/account names and passwords and billing information)". You can view are Terms of Use.
  • >clicks on scam website and enters his ID and password in hopes to get some free weapons even though CF West never done it before
    >Cries about how support is not helping even though he knows how these thing will take its course.

Top tier comedy gold right there.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]xavz;n6950705]You were given multiple answers and yet still persist, you made the mistake to click on something that is not from us personally. You will have to wait the 90 days, there is nothing around that.

https://support.z8games.com/us/index...l-for-scammers

"You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account information (including user/account names and passwords and billing information)". You can view are Terms of Use.[/QUOTE]

also on that answer i am giving you my answers, that you did not answered, or answered with copy/paste.
    i am interesting with people answers, not yours.i already know your position. thank you for your interest.
    just let other people post here. this is barracks and i have full right to discuss here anything crossfire related.

your answers does not answer on my first and second question.
    so please let hear other users mind. i already heard your mind 3 times with copy/paste. thank you again.[GM]xavz

13e13e wrote: »
    >clicks on scam website and enters his ID and password in hopes to get some free weapons even though CF West never done it before
    >Cries about how support is not helping even though he knows how these thing will take its course.

Top tier comedy gold right there.

no drama here please. nobody is crying.
    just read carefully.
    and you are wrong, i am not stupid and not with that age to think that someone will gift my anthing for FREE>
    so when you are not informed about issue please dont talking about .
  • To everybody

Many complain about support and sometimes you get crappy answers. I have nothing against them using the pre-written answers. Z8 isn't the only company that do that. If you didn't know, help-desk kind of companies the world over gives their workers lists of such answers to give out first. For an example: according to all my friends who worked at several different kinds of computer-support companies, 90% of the people calling support has problems that are solved by either restarting their PC's or restarting their router. It isn't exactly that strange that copy-paste answers are the norm, especially if you take into account the ratio of support-people/Number of people needing help everyday. But many people with problems here seem to take those answers like a personal insult from that support-person. Even if that person are told by the company to give out such answers when they don't know what to do except send it to e.g. tech-department.
    Be angry at the rules and the company that makes them, not the workers who have to follow them.

Answer to the thread

I also think 90 days is to long and think they could at-least shorten it to a month. As for the security itself, yes it's almost always the players own stupid fault when something like this happens. But they are really behind when it comes to methods for letting the player get more secure.

1. There should be an option of tying your account to an electronic ID.
    2. There should be an option of tying your account to a phone number.
    3. There should exist a multi factor authentication for at least changing password and mail. (preferably for login too)

Any of the above methods would make it so much harder for people to loose their accounts and cut down the number of cheaters in game. With all of them, it would be almost impossible for people to steal accounts and for repeating cheaters to exist in game.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • [QUOTE=[GM]xavz;n6950705]you made the mistake to click on something that is not from us personally[/QUOTE]

'click on something by mistake'

to be fully honest , it also a bit your fault that these kind of things happens

look for example - some guy on your forums bumping threads and creating threads and comment to himself from tens accounts with 0 posts. for over a year already,he post some weird links that may be sending us to a websites which contain malicious software,it happens for a year already and you don't even try to delete these posts or ban that user...also some others post "tournament" websites on the comments on your official facebook page and try to scam your players right infront of your face ,and you not even a bit straining to delete it.

you do zero for avoid scam attempts and insure your players safety and security on your own forums and facebook pages...so you except them not to fall on that kind of stuff on other websites!?
  • Painanator wrote: »

1. There should be an option of tying your account to an electronic ID.
    2. There should be an option of tying your account to a phone number.
    3. There should exist a multi factor authentication for at least changing password and mail. (preferably for login too)

Any of the above methods would make it so much harder for people to loose their accounts and cut down the number of cheaters in game. With all of them, it would be almost impossible for people to steal accounts and for repeating cheaters to exist in game.

+1

"email" does not plays any role for CF support. but in account it is most important. i am not talking about multi factor authentication, i think it is very far from these steps. they can not even do this with first email.
    and security questions.

i will tell you what happenig to me, and it could be happend To ANYONE>, even who knows how it works. even with GM-s and many others, i am SURE. it was just my careless mistake!
    they think that i am stupid, and wanted FREE Zp, or something else.
    on facebook page, one scammer comented, he has same avatar as CF official, and put there link with CF site, it was looking almost same as original CF you know.
    i just wanted to enter to my CF account, as i was doing that million times in a day.(of crse with original one) and i click there, (thought that it was original) then enter iD and pass. (did not check address bar) because i was hurry.
    i did not want any free zp, gift or something else, i just wanted to enter my account, thats all.
    yes it was my mistake, when i enter id and password, BUT At that moment i noticed that address was fake, and i changed my Pass immediately. it happened up to 1 minute.
    so scammer does not have acces to my account, BUT it looks like that virus can download immediately when i enter my id and pass,all information including tickets, where was my info saved.
    and scammer opened ticket from his account, thats why he got access to my acc only on next day.

The saddest thing is that i can prove my identification, but their "RULES" does not allowed it. i need to wait 90 days, because my mistake was 10% and 90% was support mistake.
    why 90%? i will explain it, because i changed my pass. as soon as it was possible, and they even did not check IP before "gifting" my acc. however scammer tell them all information and it was recovered. .so scammer got all information about my acc.he also has Attempt to get pass. of my first mail. but he could not, thanks god. thats was enogh for them.
    Except of this i am sure they saw my chat on discord before my account was "gifted".

and finally situation is next:
    i need to wait 90 days.
    after- if i can recover it. ("if i can", because that trash scammer can read all of this)
    and after recover, after next 90 days, it can happend over and over again, AS they can not change any information about account, even i can prove my identification.
    so problem is not only in 90 days, we have much bigger problem here, which support can not help.

now i think they will blame me again, that it was my mistake.
    i know "which thing" was my mistake.i am telling another one.