Guys I just wanna know can player still get the TMP dead eye or TMP doll?

When I try to get a TMP dead eye in the black market this week, it's been removed, but I see a notice yesterday that someone still win the TMP deadeye from black-market, then I re-check the black market and didn't see it. How did that guy win it and could you get a TMP doll right now?

Comments

• You do know that you can save crates and spin them later right?
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • about the tmp dead eye,you can try to get the crate of it on sales like black friday and boxing week,and even by 50% discount

you could get the doll tmp only on a limited "bingo" event from like almost 2 years ago.

you can also get it through the "make a wish" event on Christmas ,by complete the tasks and hope very strong to win...I was also asking for this tmp doll on my wish half year ago,but I didn't won it and Utmost did win the doll (I guess only gm's favorites win)...I was trying to make a long humoristic document on my wish and tried to make them laugh instead of just whine out my life story like most the players who sent a wish did...but I guess maybe they thought I was trolling or something and didn't take it seriously.