Righteous Shotgun and M4 Laser farm?

What is the best way to farm both ot them if one has no access to an Elemental Temple farm group (M4 Laser)?
Is playing Void Map for the points better? Or playing Frozen map for the boss 5 clear chest?
And what is better, playing a fast round for one clear, or wairting for stage 8 for SS and 2 clears?

Comments

• Void is much easier (to the degree it's boring)
    I would say play both for variation.
    I got fed up after a little more than 1 run around prize-track in void and was still bored when Frozen came, so I gave that map up for later play, when I feel it's fun again.
    For time in frozen, it depends on, if you are going for the other stuff too or just the SG and M4. Remember that you will have to be able to kill the final-boss too, so more time = more buffs = easier. Even if it levels with time.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Void rift is the best and fastest way to get both M4 laser and Ringstone shotgun. Better you complete it till stage 10 to get 100 conqueror which is maximum points and put overlord mace knife in bag #1 its giving 20 conqueror points extra for first 5 games.
  • AhmadKill wrote: »
    Void rift is the best and fastest way to get both M4 laser and Ringstone shotgun. Better you complete it till stage 10 to get 100 conqueror which is maximum points and put overlord mace knife in bag #1 its giving 20 conqueror points extra for first 5 games.

Does But the shotgun doesn't drop from Void boss box. Doeas it drop as normal reward?

• Does But the shotgun doesn't drop from Void boss box. Doeas it drop as normal reward?

Unfortunately no, its drop only from Frozen Abyss only from boss box (10 EA).
    From Void only by complete all stages of reward twice ( 50 EA + 50 EA)