Dark Tower / Zombie Mode Extra Tutorial?

I see a lot of people trying to solo it from the lobby, and having tried it myself from patch day, I have doubts it's anyone's cup of tea. The fandom provides a lot of background knowledge, but Outside of the rewards you can grab from this mode, does anyone have a particular strategy, or a tutorial out there? Should I be playing some League or Dota to have a familiar understanding of this mode?

I usually play with randoms so please don't suggest playing with friends.

Comments

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vafRstby-b8

Most of the solo room you see are just bots so if you join them and see they just stand around, leave.
  • It sounds to me that everyone's method is pretty much try not to die regardless of the "Boss monster type" you are by mashing skills once they are usable and to try and dodge the boss's attacks. Thanks for sharing the video, but it's not exactly helpful as I was expecting to see if there were a certain playstyle needed between the four classes.

Are the Grim Reaper's attacks RNG?
  • I see a lot of people trying to solo it from the lobby, and having tried it myself from patch day, I have doubts it's anyone's cup of tea. The fandom provides a lot of background knowledge, but Outside of the rewards you can grab from this mode, does anyone have a particular strategy, or a tutorial out there? Should I be playing some League or Dota to have a familiar understanding of this mode?

I usually play with randoms so please don't suggest playing with friends.

Solo dark tower map You can finish The map has no difficulty any character deh I can recommend the two of them. The first is solo the colossus that can surely finish the second is rose Users afk entering solo There are 2 reasons why they stay First is bonus stage + 65 min crystal 2.exp As it takes 10 to 15 seconds. Extra 1 minute 500 600 exp and gp but I definitely do not recommend I do not like those who remain afk.When it comes to tactics However, I show it in the game. :)