In-Game reporting for Bots

Good day to you all ,
Many of you who play mutation modes and specially HMX are quite aware that in every single match we find at least 2-3 people who use Bots , in some matches you can even find 6-7 bots , not only that they also blatantly name the rooms things like Bot 24H zzzzz or Vip Bot come and things like that .
It's becoming so irritating to see those , reason why they don't mind using Bots in normal matches is that reporting them is a grind and takes a lot of time to do through a hacking report from the website , so most people don't bother reporting them.
So , I suggest adding in-game reporting feature to report bots. and similar to the drastic decrease in hackers numbers when in-game reporting feature was implemented I believe the number of Bots will significantly decrease.
I also suggest that if you are to implement such feature , it would be better if you decrease the period between reports to 5 mins instead of 10 , that will guarantee that if players encountered many bots in a game like usual , they get to report them all.

Comments

• agreee
    last weekend i had a match with 5 bots and they were high ranks with vips too. I made a video and wrote a ticket and gm replied that they will watch my evidence video. But they wont tell me if the people get banned. I hope they will get banned atleast for some months.
  • They are only in rooms under names "bot 24/7" and a such in ch1 in a rooms that meant for it...why you don't play hmx in channels 2-10 if it so bothers you?

And in-game report system issue only perm bans..afk bot is 3 days
  • RaminoLo wrote: »
    They are only in rooms under names "bot 24/7" and a such in ch1 in a rooms that meant for it...why you don't play hmx in channels 2-10 if it so bothers you?

Repeaters might get harsher punishments so it might end in a permanent ban for those getting punished several times.

For the suggestion
    +1 Though not for mutation modes (or FFA TDM Etc...), but for the ranked modes and ZM where a bot actually does damage by not being active. Those should also get a Permanent Ban for doing it just once.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • V_sS wrote: »
    blatantly name the rooms things like Bot 24H zzzzz or Vip Bot come and things like that .

other questtion is why the GM´s do not enter those rooms and check them....
    They are only in rooms under names "bot 24/7" and a such in ch1 in a rooms that meant for it...why you don't play hmx in channels 2-10 if it so bothers you?

I find " meant for it " means it's natural and I shouldn't complain , and the channel 2-10 thing isn't a valid point at all , this kind of strangely named rooms are in every single channel , there isn't a single channel meant for being a bot

"Meant for it" thing insinuates that it's normal for that to happen and that's not a violation of terms by using a 3rd party software or something , and the "join 2-10 channel " thing is not a valid point , such strangely named rooms and people who bots literally exist in every single channel
  • Couldn't agree more, as an HMX player i find like 5-6 bots everytime there is a event for crates, but in normal days like 2-3 bot users, btw what the guy above said is completely not true as bot users doesnt write always ' bot farm, vvip farm' in the room ' and they dont always play in channel 1 , u can find them in every channel, would love to get an option to report bot users, and get them perm banned :)
    +1