my account was stolen, and GM wont help me

my account "terumi" was stolen some minutes ago.
i submited ticket with another account and got answer\
i did not chaged any mail. and they dont have access to my mail.
how they change my mail address without me?
what can i do know? why gm does not help me?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/d.radikal.ru\/d25\/2105\/40\/845bbcb3d854.png"}[/IMG2]

Comments

• yesterday i enter to fake crossfire site my IG name and password.
    after it during minute i changed my wassword on my account.
    and passed more that 12 hours. i have acces to my mail.
    i can not recover it via my mail, because that scammer changed already mail, but i dont know how he did this.
  • why i have that damn mail address?
    because i could recover my account if someone will heek it/
    and this time what i got? support that can not help me?
  • Your E-Mail was changed through a request to support. When someone does that, it becomes impossible to change for 90 days. There's nothing that can be done until does 90 days are up.

As far as I know, from what I have seen in the forum talk, no one has managed to get their account back before those 90 days.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • no, painator, it is impossible. it was not changed through a request to support.
    they dont have access to my mail address. they need to confirm it from my mail address.
    how they change it without my mail? looks like they use something like heek tool.
    and CF is very weak in ptotection things.
  • I do not mean that it was changed from here - https://www.z8games.com/myaccount.html
    It was probably changed through this - https://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm.

The one who took your account pretended to have been a hacked player, then they change without confirmation, as he/she would have said the e-mail address was hacked. The hacker had enough information about your account, which he/she would have gotten by key logger probably or by you leaving the info somewhere where it could have been seen.

If the Z8 database was compromised, the forums would be flooded with people loosing their accounts (we're talking 100s, probably 1000s). With the effort it would take, nobody hacks a database for just one persons info when it is a game we are talking about.+ Doing it without support knowing it.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • if it is so, how you said, and it is second option, so what they are doing in offices?
    they did not check IP- before changing, how they take information about my security questions, account craation date, why that information was not delated in tickets before? as i have requsted before this information.it must be delated.and it was not.
    who the hell changed it dont check all of this?
    i am very angry. damn it.
    THEY even did not check that damned IP adressess.i am sure it was not from my country.

why i did not check tickets.
    but What I imagined that GM can do this.
  • As we informed you on discord, It was on you're end to click anything that wasn't CF official. It is up to you to keep/and protect you're information at all times.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]xavz;n6950481]As we informed you on discord, It was on you're end to click anything that wasn't CF official. It is up to you to keep/and protect you're information at all times.[/QUOTE]

what do you talking about? why i have registered mail address>? you did not think about it?
    if someone will take access to my account OR i loose my password i can recover it via my mail right?
    but you or someone else change that mail address without my mail confirmation/
    now you understand it?
    and it is my fall?
  • reccx wrote: »
    yesterday i enter to fake crossfire site my IG name and password.
    after it during minute i changed my wassword on my account.
    and passed more that 12 hours. i have acces to my mail.
    i can not recover it via my mail, because that scammer changed already mail, but i dont know how he did this.
    Next time dont do that. Why would you go into some fake CF site? This is your fault.
  • you did not check other old tickets? before changing my email? what did you find? check it!
    you will find all information about my account, you still can check it in tickets. i confirmed that my mail address for "verified" status.
    it was conversation with kanadian.
  • buyaka334 wrote: »
    Next time dont do that. Why would you go into some fake CF site? This is your fault.

that was my fault! and that thing that some GM changed my mail without my mail confirmation this is THEIR fault!

i know to much about scammers! trust me!
    it was mechanical mistake i repeat. i just wanted to enter to Z8 games site, nothing more. and did not check that it was fake. i did not want any free zp or something else.
    i will not wait 90 days for that. this is their fault.

[GM]xavz
    you did not answer about my question, becuase you dont have that answer!
    i changed my password immidiately. i improve it. and some GM today changed my mail address without my confirmation!
    that is your problem GM
  • i was collected that trash mercener. weapons for every damned month,
    and now what? after one or 2 update it will ends. and i i will not get it for coolection prize whout last one.
    thank you for your kindness Gm
  • All account issues must be through tickets as we explain to you countless times. It is against rules to post ticket answers, furthermore if you are willing to give up your data to another user it is your fault.
This discussion has been closed.