Chargeback

Hello everybody, i sent a Report to Paypal for a Transaction to Smilegate Inc cause i think that was not my Transaction. But i was wrong and my Account has been blocked. I contacted with Smilegate Inc per Paypal Conflict and i explained that was my mistake and closed the Cases. So will my Account be unblocked? Or must i pay for anythings to unblock my Accounf? Thank you for reading this post.

Comments

• Please submit a ticket to support about the issue.
  • They said that i must wait for Chargback Resolved. But how can i do that ? I thought if paypal give Money to Smilegate back, so my Account will be unblocked. Support Center answer not exactly what i want to know. Must i pay for somethings to unblock my Account?

• My account is blocked for Chargeback(s), what should I do?

Posted by Z8Games on 19 October 2015 05:47 PM

If you received a message that your account is blocked because of Chargeback(s), this means that due to a disputed transaction, funds have been removed from Smilegate West (Z8Games) and have been refunded to the financial institution, credit card or payment service provider that was used at the time of the original purchase. As a result, the Z8 account is now at a negative balance and will remain locked until the negative balance is paid and the issue is resolved.

Please submit a support ticket to the Billing/Purchases department to inquire about the Charge back amount and how can you pay it to restore your account.

Please note that if you have a PayPal transaction that is charged back, you cannot use PayPal to reverse the charge back or directly pay it through Paypal. If you use Paypal to reverse or pay charge backs, you will increase the fees connected to the charge back and extend the time until your account can be released.

The only method of paying a charge back is by using a Prepaid Card (KarmaKoin, PaySafeCard, Etc.,)

Taken from this
    https://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/187/34/my-account-is-blocked-for-chargebacks-what-should-i-do

Short answer: If you do a charge-back, there are extra fees you can't pay back with paypal, you have to do it via something else, though I think paysafe might be down at the moment, it at least was a week or so ago.

They can't do anything from the forum, you have to do it through ticket or not at all.
    JackPain (Sweden)