Fix the game already you monkey brains

How can you possibly be this incompetent about a game you have been running for 14 goddamn years? Instead of releasing new VIP items, better stop neglecting the game and its player base and focus on resolving the issue. Either that, or move the game to some other company with competent enough staff to treat such a minuscule player base. Yes, Crossfire's player base is actually minuscule, I have no idea how in the fresh Hell you would ever be able to run a game twice as big as Crossfire, let alone some of the games with biggest player bases currently.

Top kek at this issue not being universal. Imagine getting an error, coming back to the server and seeing a huge chunk of the previously full server missing and be like "bUt HeY tHaT's NoT uNiVeRsAl". Talking about servers, getting the "Server is full" message when server is only filled half way through is yet another pleasant experience that only contributes to my arm slowing directing the cursor to the "Exit game" button.

Let me tell you something - don't waste your time sending tickets and doing all that baloney they tell you to. It has absolutely nothing to do with your PC, your internet, or your existence entirely. It is exclusively a problem on their end that they are struggling to solve (if they are trying at all that is).

Oh, and do not expect any compensation. At most you can expect a temporary gun... and even that is questionable. No ZP, or crates, not even GP. Remember last time we got free ZP as a compensation? Yeah, me neither. Must've been 20 years since then. Oh, wait, the game is only 14 years old. That's right, such thing as free ZP (or any valuable compensation) is nonexistent in our particular universe.

I'm not going to test my theory, but I bet there is absolutely no problems with purchasing ZP. No errors, no nothing, right? And I bet there is no message stating how the game is not stable before the "Buy" button. This game has the potential, however it is unfortunately in the hands of a couple of greedy imbeciles. I actually wish I could go back to Crossfire EU. We might've only had 2 full channels at our peak, but playing the game was way more fun and pleasant than this piece of trash y'all are offering the players.

Fucking ban me if I said something I would usually be not supposed to say. I don't care in the slightest. It's you who are slowly killing the game and banning me won't change a damn thing.

Comments

• Not to detract from what your said, but......12th anniversary. ;)

yeah, support tickets only ever result in boiler plate responses.:(
  • Not to detract from what your said, but......12th anniversary. ;)

yeah, support tickets only ever result in boiler plate responses.:(

the game is older then the 12th anniversary... its only been with z8games for 12 years
  • I totally agree. Game has such huge potential, but it was catastrophically run and maintained. I started playing Crossfire 2010, and didnt play for almost 5 years, before few days downloaded crossfire again - I have something to see, no improvements, Indeed, it getting worst.
  • Don't hide like mice go out and give answers to the people who give their money for this game stupid GMs.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Greetings to all mothers of GMs.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Received Infraction

Active Infraction (Points: 2)

Insulting/Flaming/Trolling - Minor

Left By

[MOD]ShadowRo18-03-21, 04:46 PM

Expires

01-04-21, 04:46 PM

You guys are actually hilarious. Insulting - Minor? If that's the case, y'all should get fired off the bat. For insulting every single soul who invested time, money, or both into this piece of trash.
  • [MOD]ShadowRo and I
    24-03-21, 02:44 PM
    Infraction Received: Insulting/Flaming/Trolling - Major
    Dear kivisv1973, You have received an infraction at Z8Games. Reason: Insulting/Flaming/Trolling - Major
    Insults are not allowed.
    This infraction is worth 5 point(s), 0 reputation penalty and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire. Original Post: https://forum.z8games.com/forum/cros...20#post6947720
    Don't hide like mice go out and give answers to the people who give their money for this game stupid GMs.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Greetings to all mothers of GMs.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    All the best, Z8Games
    Dear kivisv1973-
    Never tell me that

1-I am never YOU-DEAR

2-Everyone is to blame for my writing and behavior-GMs and MODs

3-None of you pay ANY attention to what the players are writing

4-Children like you should stay at home with their parents and not do things they don't understand
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6947811]1. The message is auto generated by forum

2. Being impolite won't solve any problems faster, will just add infractions to the point you will get banned on forum.

3. All are paying attention, GM are aware of those issues and forward each info received to the team that handle those problems, as each player who have d/c problems send a support ticket with details required on point 4 from this topic :
    https://forum.z8games.com/forum/cros...ver#post319365

4. All i can say : i wish to be a child again and have no other worries then school and play ... happy times.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah? Don't even lie. The thing that won't solve anything is sending tickets as the problem has absolutely nothing to do with the players. This has become rather evident already, you may as well stop repeating the same nonsense over and over. On the other hand, some pressure can sometimes do wonders, despite the fact that you seemingly don't care at all as you already know the insults aren't supposed to throw shade - they are facts.

I sent a ticket a few days ago in regards to how the game was unplayable during the first week of Spin the Wheel (just as it is now) and demanded to get M4A1 SIA part 1, because I could barely get any spins during the first week (because guess what, I would get a disconnection every 3 minutes). The answer honestly didn't surprise me considering how poorly you've been doing your job. I thought I had seen bad support, but this is on whole new level. This is some higher dimensional support, which transcends logic and is the physical embodiment of the concept of stupidity. Not only is the cause of the problem you, but you are suggesting that you can't refund me for something as small as this?

Sorry not sorry. You guys are actually the worst.
  • [MOD]ShadowRo
    you play or just punish?

In the European server it is impossible to play how to take missions?

The other servers are mine ping -NA(150)-Foxtrod(240)-Im EAST EUROPE (delta-31ping)

At least stop lying that GMs are aware of these problems:mad:

I sent a ticket 3 days ago and there is no answer yet and you tell me that GMs are interested in the problems - you are funny.

Incompetent management of the game I have not seen 8 months only money you want from the players but do nothing to deserve it:mad:
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6947845]Those are not nonsense, the fact that don't apply in your particular case doesn't means won't work for anyone else, other players are able to play with less or no disconnect at all after adding game to antivirus and firewall exceptions under windows AND forwarding ports in router (basically follow that old topic instruction).

Also some players found they can still play using the mobile data connection instead of home router - i know that is not the solution BUT at least as a temporary fix was working for them.

If nothing works for you and you already send all those information and details to support center then you did you job.
    All those info from tickets are send to the team that handle the server problem as GM's say.

Now indeed i will repeat again, as i write on other topics about servers problems :

MOD's are normal players, the only difference mod's can moderate forum and discord.

So i'm not part of Z8 team, not z8 employee, not working directly with dev team or server fix or any other fix and things, and i have access to same information as all others players have.
    [/QUOTE]

If you are not part of Z8 team and anything then stop pretending like one. Secondly, you are completely wrong. OP has got very valid points. I am playing CF since 2010. Yes 2010 and believe me this game is at nadir of its life cycle. I have raised a support ticket since 10 days and support hasn't resolved it yet. I am unable to log in the game because of "failed to connect to server" error. This is complete BS. How can a game in this era of technology would be able to retain players when there are so many great games out there. Unfortunately, this is a demise of CF. There is no shame accepting the fact, even if you are moderator, that CF is near its death.
  • nosoyesp wrote: »
    Crossfire X is coming. Closing is near.

Exclusively for X-box one. So it has nothing to do with us PC players.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6947891]I would like to see where i was pretending i'm part of z8 team ? The fact that some users don't know MOD's are not part of z8 team is another story, but i never pretend something like that.

I'm helping other players adding patcher_cf on windows firewall exceptions and set port forwards 13008 and 16666 inside router and at least for them was solved the issue with "fail to connect to server" - so i'm not completely wrong in regards with those possible solutions, as i say for some players those tips are actually working.

As for error "fail to connect to server" as far as i can see on other players was related to some wrong settings inside windows (including wrong settings in host file set by other illegal CF version - not always, just few cases), firewall or even inside router and in some worst cases was from ISP side: required ports was closed from ISP.

Those are not universal solutions, as each player can actually have a different cause - but are some points to check before send a ticket where you include all those details.

Now each player can have it's own opinion in regards with those issue and can express-it in a polite manner, no need to use trivial words, insults .. etc.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you a team all MODs and GMs?

If you have no connection between the two teams, there is no point in dealing with the game.

Players are waiting for compensation and no one comes out to say anything about it.

I think you should Mercenary Pass - Season 10 "Pawrty Animals"
    you have to admit it because of the bad servers.

The worst thing about you is that you don't have and don't want to communicate with the players, you go out once a month, you add the stupid events and the children start-
    I love GMs,Nice EVENT
    they take mom dad's money and spend it on you.:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Painanator wrote: »

Exclusively for X-box one. So it has nothing to do with us PC players.

think he meant CFHD which is only for china at the current moment. but either way other versions of cf shouldn't be mentioned here. servers for cf have been all out of wack last few months reason i've moved on to a different game, but i still login every other day to play with clan mates.
  • Dropped the game around 2015 for all those issues. I come back to check the forums every now and then but it seems the situation is exactly as it was 6 years ago("iF yOu eXPeriEnCE fpS DrOP, iT'S CauSe yOuR PC SuCk, NOt 'caUse oF thE SpAGhEttI gaME CoDe" jesus christ...)
  • olpers wrote: »

If you are not part of Z8 team and anything then stop pretending like one. Secondly, you are completely wrong. OP has got very valid points. I am playing CF since 2010. Yes 2010 and believe me this game is at nadir of its life cycle. I have raised a support ticket since 10 days and support hasn't resolved it yet. I am unable to log in the game because of "failed to connect to server" error. This is complete BS. How can a game in this era of technology would be able to retain players when there are so many great games out there. Unfortunately, this is a demise of CF. There is no shame accepting the fact, even if you are moderator, that CF is near its death.

same problem. last couple updates did that. first one fixed when i reinstalled and restarted pc, this time NOPE. reinstalled and restarted pc 5x and nope wont work, failed to connect to server soon as i start up. pissed off that i spent money on this game. i want compensated for the money i put in now. wish america would flag this fucking game as gambling.
  • shadyops69 wrote: »

same problem. last couple updates did that. first one fixed when i reinstalled and restarted pc, this time NOPE. reinstalled and restarted pc 5x and nope wont work, failed to connect to server soon as i start up. ****ed off that i spent money on this game. i want compensated for the money i put in now. wish america would flag this ****ing game as gambling.

So true. They haven't fixed anything but they keep on introducing ZP events without any shame or honor. Only few of the GMs are helpful but the rest are slackers.