Is this a new mode?

So we all as friends in game join a room.
Then we place a bet on who will be the first to randomly disconnect.
It happens to ALL of us, but who will be the first!!
Rollup! Rollup! Place your bets here please.
We take ALL money, we are not fussy!

We pay for this Merc pass?
What a way to go.
Couldn't make it up.
So frustrating to near the end of a game and then dc.
What a complete waste of time.
Someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fix game.

Comments

• I have had 1dc and 3 back to the lobby errors in 2 weeks. Playing at least 2 hours a day over different modes including ranked. If I don't count the lower FPS and FPS-drops in shadow-mode. The game is more stable for me than it has been since the transfer from EU.
    I'm kind of waiting for some super-crash now when everything has been alright for a while.
    Don't know if I dare to do the motherboard, CPU and RAM upgrade I was planning, until the anniversary event is over.

Then again I don't really care about the ribbon (but might change my mind in the future), as I am too far away from the next level. Don't really care about the weapon either, except that it would be a nice collection piece. I already have an Iron Beast to use anyway.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »
    I have had 1dc and 3 back to the lobby errors in 2 weeks. Playing at least 2 hours a day over different modes including ranked. If I don't count the lower FPS and FPS-drops in shadow-mode. The game is more stable for me than it has been since the transfer from EU.
    I'm kind of waiting for some super-crash now when everything has been alright for a while.
    Don't know if I dare to do the motherboard, CPU and RAM upgrade I was planning, until the anniversary event is over.

Then again I don't really care about the ribbon (but might change my mind in the future), as I am too far away from the next level. Don't really care about the weapon either, except that it would be a nice collection piece. I already have an Iron Beast to use anyway.

I hear you. Game was running smooth for me too and I couldn't see what others were complaining about.
    Now? Myself and a whole host of friends find ourselves having so many random disconnections.
    Do you yourself see others falling out of game rooms even though your game is stable?
    Already as the game stands, I can only play as administrator.
    Something is wrong on Z8s side of things. Too many of us dropping out due to errors to be a coincidence.

As for the ribbons? This is me... 79 ribbons on my account, and when I see a new event? most of the time it seems like only OLD ribbons are being bundled together. Well that is fine for new players, but what about us veteran players? We are basically excluded and it is painfully slow progress to earn any more. I look at the Woof Woof and think Nah That is never gonna become a reality. That is like light years away.

As for your upgrade? Definitely wait for the anniversary event to be over.
    Good Luck.
  • AtomAntz wrote: »

I hear you. Game was running smooth for me too and I couldn't see what others were complaining about.
    Now? Myself and a whole host of friends find ourselves having so many random disconnections.
    Do you yourself see others falling out of game rooms even though your game is stable?
    Already as the game stands, I can only play as administrator.
    Something is wrong on Z8s side of things. Too many of us dropping out due to errors to be a coincidence.

As for the ribbons? This is me... 79 ribbons on my account, and when I see a new event? most of the time it seems like only OLD ribbons are being bundled together. Well that is fine for new players, but what about us veteran players? We are basically excluded and it is painfully slow progress to earn any more. I look at the Woof Woof and think Nah That is never gonna become a reality. That is like light years away.

As for your upgrade? Definitely wait for the anniversary event to be over.
    Good Luck.

Started having problems yesterday after I did a windows-update to win-10 20H2 from the previous win-10. Apparently CF did not like this. Yes people around me were having DC's while it worked perfectly for me before.
    I am starting to wonder where the GM's are, they have been very silent the last couple of weeks, even though so many players have problems.
    JackPain (Sweden)