Random ideas

Hello

Some random suggestions:
  • Remove the perm fusion wings from the elite 1-5 box's
  • ADD something like in CF CN to "break" to jewels duplicates from zm (m4 laser,cronus bembaster,mini colosus etc etc).
  • Make the new 2 EP crates from GP to ZP,the new weapons(ak ice & kitty paws) are awesome ,but it kinda lame we can't get coupons/free tickets/full gauge from them.so if someone's spend 200k+ ep and doesn't win anything,then they end up with nothing at all,and long month's collected ep would just evaporates into air
  • About future content - when this "born beast 2" set will come,can be add to the perks of the M4 of this set,the same zm perk as the m4 obsidian(crit damage increase)!?as I believe these 2 M4's are the same and incarnation of each other?!
  • Some ribbons ideas :
  1. Rifle week ribbon
  2. A ribbon for collect 3 Halloween weapons
  3. In October make 'Halloween week" event.with missions every day,and a ribbon for all who completed all the days on this week.
  4. "Canada independence day" ribbon ,you need to play in July 1 one hour with Canadian weapon (m4 Libery/deagle canada etc' or something)
  5. A ribbon for collect 15 golden weapons
  6. A ribbon for be lvl 40 in zm ranked.
  7. A ribbon for have 25.000 headshoots

Comments

• +1 on the suggestions

for the ribbons

We already have a Halloween week and a ribbon for it = Grave Games.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • I agree about 1-4 suggestions

about ribbons - I agree with all.also I think ribbons like "good smartian" and "halloween art contest/film festival" and all of that kind should be removed overall,there is really no point to make ribbons for 5-8 people and make 10.000 mad as those are not reachable for them.

Also elite box 6 - when??
  • Saoron wrote: »
    Hello

Some random suggestions:
    • Remove the perm fusion wings from the elite 1-5 box's
    • ADD something like in CF CN to "break" to jewels duplicates from zm (m4 laser,cronus bembaster,mini colosus etc etc).
    • Make the new 2 EP crates from GP to ZP,the new weapons(ak ice & kitty paws) are awesome ,but it kinda lame we can't get coupons/free tickets/full gauge from them.so if someone's spend 200k+ ep and doesn't win anything,then they end up with nothing at all,and long month's collected ep would just evaporates into air
    • About future content - when this "born beast 2" set will come,can be add to the perks of the M4 of this set,the same zm perk as the m4 obsidian(crit damage increase)!?as I believe these 2 M4's are the same and incarnation of each other?!
    • Some ribbons ideas :
    1. Rifle week ribbon
    2. A ribbon for collect 3 Halloween weapons
    3. In October make 'Halloween week" event.with missions every day,and a ribbon for all who completed all the days on this week.
    4. "Canada independence day" ribbon ,you need to play in July 1 one hour with Canadian weapon (m4 Libery/deagle canada etc' or something)
    5. A ribbon for collect 15 golden weapons
    6. A ribbon for be lvl 40 in zm ranked.
    7. A ribbon for have 25.000 headshoots
    I respect the suggestion.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"48","width":"64","src":"https:\/\/emoji.gg\/assets\/emoji\/8518-bugcatb3.gif"}[/IMG2]

A ribbon for be lvl 40 in zm ranked.
    The new season will not meet this situation. 40 level reduced to 10 level.
    Your ribbon suggestions
    As for the Ribbon, I always say that the players always think well.

The ribbon that users make are in this section. Here your extra suggestion here, please.
    https://forum.z8games.com/forum/crossfire/crossfire-barracks/suggestions/134734-official-suggest-new-ribbons-thread/page116
  • Thanks for the feedback guys

Painanator I know,but this ribbon is kinda 5+ years old , would be nice to have a brand new one

GKVTurkiye the lvl's "reset" is next season,we aren't even on mid of 2nd season (no elite box 6 yet ,and 3rd season will come roughly 6 months after box 6),so there is still time until then,and it can be like the 100k kills ribbons "once get the ribbon it doesn't get removed even after reset",so even in future seasons when lvl's get reset the ribbon remain if you reached lvl 40 ...also that thread you linked to is too long,I was afraid my post wouldn't be noticed there.