Legal actions on crossfire.

Due to me having spent a decent ammount of money on crossfire, where the developers do not pay any kind of attention to us, with ranked servers being laggy, and while being "Cheater Sunday" every week, I am here now asking if there is someone else willing to take SERIOUS legal actions against Z8. Other than that, only a FULL 100% REFUND will be taken as an apology.
Please, help me get this trend to the top. We deserve more respect than the one they pretend to give us so.

Comments

• I doubt any of us casual gamers well do something of that magnitude - like suing Z8 - mostly because we don't have the means to do so nor simply care enough about the game this much, you could simply stop charging ZP until they fix the game.
  • I haven't charged zp in weeks. It is definetly working isn't it?
  • Good luck with your endeavor I suppose but I truly do wonder if you've thought this through and read the Terms of Service well enough to understand this is a pretty futile thing to attempt most likely. Even IF there was a possibility of successful litigation through legal means you'd likely be paying a legal team more money than you'd get back should you get a '100% refund' and let's be real honest a 100% refund is so very unlikely of a thing to achieve even if successful too.
  • Probably Impossible.
    1.As a player you have no rights to what makes up your account. You agreed to the terms & services by opening the game just once.
    2.It's a free game, so there has never been any time you have been forced to pay money, meaning that you can't claim that you have paid for something you don't get. So you can't complain that the game isn't working. If you have paid for premium-stuff and got it, but can't use it, you have still gotten what you paid for.
    For a comparison, you get a phone, the phone doesn't work. Now you want to sue the company who gave you the free phone, because something free didn't work (which you didn't get a guarantee for it to do either).
    3.In what country do you plan to sue them? Z8 and SG-west is in Canada, but the main company is in South Korea.
    4.If there exists any laws which can help you (which there probably isn't), will they be International Laws, Laws from the country you are in or laws from the country they are in.
    5.You need to find a judge who will accept this case and not write you off laughing, saying no chance. As almost no such laws exists anywhere today (and certainly not that can be enforced internationally). They basically have to write new laws and get all countries involved to agree enforcing them. This is something very few (if any) sane people will be ready to start for someone irritated because a game isn't working like he want to.
    6.It will take time if they are to write and make everybody involved agree to the laws. Maybe up to 10-20 years.
    7.It won't be cheap with a minimal (we are talking 1 to 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 that you will win and get any money back for legal fees)
    8.What do you expect will come of this. An impossible task, definitely more work than pay-out.

We can always dream, but I don't expect it to start raining money (preferably on my yard only, to not start an inflation), just because I wish it would.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Taking legal action against Z8Games and SmileGate West is going to be tedious. For now, all I would do is not charging ZP and dont play any games developed by SmileGate since this company does not care about Western consumers. If SmileGate care about western audience they would have terminated Z8games' distribution contract.

For example, Pearl Abbyss terminated the contrat distribution they have signed with Kakao Games to distribute Black Desert Online in Europe and North America. SmileGate could do the same thing with Z8Games, but they don't give care.