Ribbon rewards suggestion

So most of us now know that ribbon rewards are kinda of useless to the players especially the ones that have many ribbons they already have many shovel skins and similar weapons to the ones that are given in the rewards so I was just thinking why donot z8 makes the rewards more exciting so that many players will return to the game. Infact events can bring back many veteran players to the game so here is what is going in my mind:
Ribbon rewards suggestion
- 10 ribbons same reward as it is now
-20 ribbons 5k zp and 10 freecrate tickets
-30 ribbons 20k zp and 20 freecrate tickets
-40 ribbons 40k zp and a perm nc and spray
-50 ribbons a perm melee maybe a good skin of kukri or smth like that
-60 ribbons 50k zp and a perm new char as a reward
etc..

So what do you guys think, maybe somebody else can suggest better reward, and the amount of zp suggested are not too much as anyone who has more than 40 ribbons has probably charged zp or played crossfire for a long time, also if he hasnot recharged he would have by that amount of ribbons about 65k zp so that might encourage him to charge more zp more to buy a vip or smth like that.
Would like to hear from you, what do you guys think?

Comments

• they need to make more ribbon rewards first... they mostly do the same old ones, the 12 year anniversary one is one new in a very long time
  • I think it's good right now, at least up to 50 (though that skin for the shovel is a bummer for EU players, as we had it in coupon-shop right before the move). They should have kept going with tens instead of jumping to 75 and 100 though. As I have almost no chance to reach 75 before this game closes, I have skipped some ribbon-events just because there is no meaning to finish them.

I would rather see that they give out weapons that you can't get anywhere else as prices, than free-crate tickets and ZP as it isn't worth as much and there is no certainty that you will get a weapon. It should be something, that you can't buy, but you actually have to work hard to get and only be able to get through collecting ribbons.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • the gold ak 47 for 75 ribbons is the biggest joke ever.