Abnormal zm Rank

3.04, 5.37, 2.00 are you kidding At least 30 people are now in the Top 100, I wonder when will you see them? top 100 zm Rank Those who entered with that user and those before that 4 people instead of 5 people because 5 . Cheating misson quit the game when he said successful. when will you earn with your effort?

Comments

• The GM's don't care a bit about ZM-ranked it seems. Just like last season.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • 3.04, 5.37, 2.00 are you kidding At least 30 people are now in the Top 100, I wonder when will you see them? top 100 zm Rank Those who entered with that user and those before that 4 people instead of 5 people because 5 . Cheating misson quit the game when he said successful. when will you earn with your effort?

There were no legit players in top100 last season. They don't really care about the PVE top list.
  • CopyCat3 wrote: »

There were no legit players in top100 last season. They don't really care about the PVE top list.

Wasn't there last season? . I started last season at 18 lw and went up to the top 100 with my own effort. Do 620% critic damage, 41% rate 45 def, 32.0 damage incris but this could not be digested. I was banned for a clause that they could not explain and that was not in the contract. And the statement says exactly: "We can't tell you why you're banned". If we say you bought it, you would use it again. "However, the exchange rate of the account No use of any software, etc. any application since so whatever sometimes gives fruit no matter how good you are stones the tree. I'm not angry at all a because life depends on a 17cm screen or a 27 inch screen I compare it to this example Once upon a time I played pvp and got to top 10 in a different game One day I was suddenly kicked out in the game When I entered the account, all equipment was deleted or taken When I ask it is this could be a keylogger got the first best items on the server Whatever the relevance, the same items went on sale one day later From the GM side account, I'm not surprised sometimes The rule here is: "Act as it suits you", you look at the guy saying it is a very good trick. Prevent it and keep going.
  • just save the screen shoot of the room dps and report it lol
  • just save the screen shoot of the room dps and report it lol

I hope you do not understand the subject. have a nice day