All Ak-47 Vips.

Hello! Before i suggest it, here is a little backstory. So 9 months ago, i've bought my first vip weapon, The ak-47-red-scorpion, because it looked cool imo.
However while i was playing i noticed something weird, Then i started doing research about spray patterns, and found out it has litteraly one of the worst patterns.
My suggestion is, Why make a difference in spray patterns? I'm not even using my only vip which i paid 80$ for. And it makes me upset honestly, Also, When i tried to refund it, i was 2 hours late. No exceptions given. I am pretty sure many people will agree with this suggestion, As they probably annoy on these different spray patterns, It litterly makes no sence to have different patterns for the same weapon, And not even for a weapon you pay 80$ for, or more.
So all in short: Either change the spray pattern from the ak red scorpion to the same as the ak beast, Or change all ak vip patterns to the same.

Stay safe.

Comments

• Your fault, next time do some research, I bought my first vip also 1st of March 2021, M4A1-S Iron Beast, I've done tons of research, asked about it, played it with, watch videos comparing spray patterns, forum posts, crossfire wiki posts; all the things you can imagine. As a consummer you need to look into the things you are buying.
  • Hello! Before i suggest it, here is a little backstory. So 9 months ago, i've bought my first vip weapon, The ak-47-red-scorpion, because it looked cool imo.
    However while i was playing i noticed something weird, Then i started doing research about spray patterns, and found out it has litteraly one of the worst patterns.
    My suggestion is, Why make a difference in spray patterns? I'm not even using my only vip which i paid 80$ for. And it makes me upset honestly, Also, When i tried to refund it, i was 2 hours late. No exceptions given. I am pretty sure many people will agree with this suggestion, As they probably annoy on these different spray patterns, It litterly makes no sence to have different patterns for the same weapon, And not even for a weapon you pay 80$ for, or more.
    So all in short: Either change the spray pattern from the ak red scorpion to the same as the ak beast, Or change all ak vip patterns to the same.

Stay safe.

Well, it makes sense that the spray patterns are different simply because they need to make it realistic, as in the type of weapon, the weight, the structure etc etc. You can't expect all VIP weapons to work the same. But look at the bright side (if there is one for you), you won't make the same mistake twice and you can benefit from the bonus the weapon has. I bought a VIP and before I did that, I researched as well into the different types of VIPs available for that type of weapon. Tough luck, but you're better off accepting it than being here doing senseless posts.
  • It can't be that bad.. just get used to it. As long as you can tap and burst fire you should be alright. This research that you did is based on other players opinions i'm right ? Don't listen to them ;)
  • On the other hand, it still has the well-known AK-recoil, however, the recoil has been decreased. It also has a faster reload speed than a normal AK47. The AK47-Beast has a faster bayonet knife stab than the normal AK47-Knife. But like its predecessor, the Beast sometimes fails to kill in one stab, if the arms or legs of the target are hit.

GarageBand