Wild Things Presale - March 3 - 9

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"540","width":"960","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/210218_cfwe_wildthings_presale_forums.jpg"}[/IMG2]Attention Mercenaries,

A wise man, lover of pizzas, once said: Be careful with pretty girls, they can be quite dangerous...
And even more if they are holding a weapon that can empty its magazine in just a second.

We, however, are glad to have such pretty and wild ladies on our side *dries his sweat nervously*,
And please, don't think we are afraid they can go wild, not at all, *keeps drying his sweat*
It was just a small incident with the A/C when we were testing the new weapon they bring.

Go on and enjoy this Wild Presale from March 3rd to 9th, but first, here are some details you need to consider so you don't miss the chance of maxing out the benefits!

If you get both Roxy and the 9A-91-Wild Eagle, you will get:
  • Lulu Chibi Weapon Doll
  • Crystal Orb
  • Roxy Namecard + Spray
  • 9A-91-Wild Eagle Namecard + Spray
Only Roxy will give you:
  • Roxy Namecard
  • Roxy Spray
Only the 9A-91-Wild Eagle will give you:
  • 9A-91-Wild Eagle Namecard
  • 9A-91-Wild Eagle Spray
And if this is not enough for you, you can get another nice VIPs on this presale opportunity and max out all the bonuses we bring! You don't have to play always with the same weapon!

A FEW NOTES: Each Namecard and Spray will be only delivered once in total even if the 9A91 Wild Eagle was pre-ordered more than once. And please remember that if you get only Roxy OR 9A-91-Wild Eagle but not both in the same purchase and proceed to checkout, you won't be eligible for Lulu Chibi Weapon Doll and Crystal Orb anymore. You will only be able to purchase any of the extra VIPs only if you have selected either Roxy, the 9A-91-Wild Eagle or both. Any weapon can be selected to have up to 14 in total.

Now let's talk about SAVINGS and BONUSES: (All tiers are based on the price BEFORE the discounts)
  • Tier 1: If your purchase goes from 80,000 to 129,999 ZP you will get 30% OFF and 10 free crates from 3 possible options.
  • Tier 2: From 130,000 to 179,000 ZP you will get 35% OFF and 20 free crates from 6 possible options.
  • Tier 3: From 180,000 to 219,999 ZP you will get 40% OFF and 40 free crates from 6 possible options.
  • Tier 4: And if you want to max out everything: 220,000 ZP or more will get you 45% OFF and 80 free crates from 9 possible options.
These are the crates you can choose:

Tier 1 (3 options):
  • Slate Crate
  • Ultra Crate
  • Prime Beasts 3 Crate
Tier 2 and 3 (previous 3 and 3 more options):
  • Splash Attack 2 Crate
  • MechaBee Crate
  • Masquerade B Crate
Tier 4 (previous 6 and 3 more options):
  • Splash Attack 1 Crate
  • Oriental Dragon Crate
  • Masquerade A Crate
Don't let things go wild without you, you better go Wild first! :p

Run to the presale page HERE.

See you at the battlefield,
-CrossFire Team

<span class="wtb-ew-v1" style="width: 560px; display:inline-block"><script src="https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/event_widget.js?h=6167865&md=03/03/2021&mt=10.00&ml=154.99&sts=0&sln=0&wt=ew-ltc"></script><i><a target="_blank" href="https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/">Time converter</a> at worldtimebuddy.com</i><noscript><a href="https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/">Time converter</a> at worldtimebuddy.com</noscript><script>window[wtb_event_widgets.pop()].init()</script></span>

Comments

• :p:p:pI bought them all :pI can’t wait to make people mad at rank match with 9A91:p:p:p:p:p:p
  • okok.
    • Tier 4: And if you want to max out everything: 220,000 ZP or more will get you 45% OFF and 80 free crates from 9 possible options.
    i give you 220.000ZP and you give me servers that doesnt work correctly for some month already. sounds a good deal.
    buy a vip and have basically no server to play on it.

ill pass. and i hope some people who use their brain will pass too.

still waiting for stable servers and a compensation pack since november.
    bye
  • we want titanium set please add it to the content. we are waiting for the titanium set.
  • Nice Things, but anyone buying VIP's (or anything else in the game for that matter) at this moment must be really stupid or have way to much cash to spend.
    The game works like crap and we haven't seen any compensation yet, which when it comes, will have to be awfully good for us players to accept and not rage leave the game forever.

Hey dude buy this super fuel to use with that car. No it's absolutely no trouble that the car lacks an engine, it might get one in the foreseeable future, but that doesn't mean that this fuel isn't super.

Will be interesting to see how many who actually buys it. For anyone who does, I hereby declare you Stupid and Stupider.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • https://crossfire.z8games.com/presale/wildthings/checkout

I can't even scroll to add something to the cart. Where is the cart even? This is a mess.
  • Painanator wrote: »
    Nice Things, but anyone buying VIP's (or anything else in the game for that matter) at this moment must be really stupid or have way to much cash to spend.
    The game works like crap and we haven't seen any compensation yet, which when it comes, will have to be awfully good for us players to accept and not rage leave the game forever.

Hey dude buy this super fuel to use with that car. No it's absolutely no trouble that the car lacks an engine, it might get one in the foreseeable future, but that doesn't mean that this fuel isn't super.

Will be interesting to see how many who actually buys it. For anyone who does, I hereby declare you Stupid and Stupider.

Couldn't agree more , I had a very small hope of them actually doing something about the annoying weapons like this one and the JHP weapons , but Nope , instead lets release VIPs so our rich costumers can gain back some sort advantage once again - probably gonna release a TMP % EVO VIP soon - , and lets add another female char cuz the weeps like them.

from the wins in the black market it looks like lots of people have bought them already
  • Why add a 9A VIP weapon that is hated by so many players.
    That clearly shows that there is no interest in the opinions of the community.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Moony;n6945373][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"540","width":"960","src":"https:\/\/z8games.akamaized.net\/cfna\/web\/main\/Forum\/210218_cfwe_wildthings_presale_forums.jpg"}[/IMG2]Attention Mercenaries,

A wise man, lover of pizzas, once said: Be careful with pretty girls, they can be quite dangerous...
    And even more if they are holding a weapon that can empty its magazine in just a second.

We, however, are glad to have such pretty and wild ladies on our side *dries his sweat nervously*,
    And please, don't think we are afraid they can go wild, not at all, *keeps drying his sweat*
    It was just a small incident with the A/C when we were testing the new weapon they bring.

Go on and enjoy this Wild Presale from March 3rd to 9th, but first, here are some details you need to consider so you don't miss the chance of maxing out the benefits!

If you get both Roxy and the 9A-91-Wild Eagle, you will get:
    • Lulu Chibi Weapon Doll
    • Crystal Orb
    • Roxy Namecard + Spray
    • 9A-91-Wild Eagle Namecard + Spray
    Only Roxy will give you:
    • Roxy Namecard
    • Roxy Spray
    Only the 9A-91-Wild Eagle will give you:
    • 9A-91-Wild Eagle Namecard
    • 9A-91-Wild Eagle Spray
    And if this is not enough for you, you can get another nice VIPs on this presale opportunity and max out all the bonuses we bring! You don't have to play always with the same weapon!

A FEW NOTES: Each Namecard and Spray will be only delivered once in total even if the 9A91 Wild Eagle was pre-ordered more than once. And please remember that if you get only Roxy OR 9A-91-Wild Eagle but not both in the same purchase and proceed to checkout, you won't be eligible for Lulu Chibi Weapon Doll and Crystal Orb anymore. You will only be able to purchase any of the extra VIPs only if you have selected either Roxy, the 9A-91-Wild Eagle or both. Any weapon can be selected to have up to 14 in total.

Now let's talk about SAVINGS and BONUSES: (All tiers are based on the price BEFORE the discounts)
    • Tier 1: If your purchase goes from 80,000 to 129,999 ZP you will get 30% OFF and 10 free crates from 3 possible options.
    • Tier 2: From 130,000 to 179,000 ZP you will get 35% OFF and 20 free crates from 6 possible options.
    • Tier 3: From 180,000 to 219,999 ZP you will get 40% OFF and 40 free crates from 6 possible options.
    These are the crates you can choose:

Tier 1 (3 options):
    • Slate Crate
    • Ultra Crate
    • Prime Beasts 3 Crate
    Tier 2 and 3 (previous 3 and 3 more options):
    • Splash Attack 2 Crate
    • MechaBee Crate
    • Masquerade B Crate
    Tier 4 (previous 6 and 3 more options):
    • Splash Attack 1 Crate
    • Oriental Dragon Crate
    • Masquerade A Crate
    Don't let things go wild without you, you better go Wild first! :p

Run to the presale page HERE.

See you at the battlefield,
    -CrossFire Team

<span class="wtb-ew-v1" style="width: 560px; display:inline-block"><script src="https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/event_widget.js?h=6167865&md=03/03/2021&mt=10.00&ml=154.99&sts=0&sln=0&wt=ew-ltc"></script><i><a target="_blank" href="https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/">Time converter</a> at worldtimebuddy.com</i><noscript><a href="https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/">Time converter</a> at worldtimebuddy.com</noscript><script>window[wtb_event_widgets.pop()].init()</script></span>[/QUOTE]

If I pre-order both Roxy and 9A91, when will they deliver bonus items into my account?
  • skyyblu wrote: »

from the wins in the black market it looks like lots of people have bought them already

If there is a god, they will suddenly get a "You are stupid ribbon" that takes away all their other ribbons forever and forces them to only play sheep-mode with flash-grenades as the only weapon forever.
    JackPain (Sweden)

If there is a god, they will suddenly get a "You are stupid ribbon" that takes away all their other ribbons forever and forces them to only play sheep-mode with flash-grenades as the only weapon forever.

Top kek is top
    Nice Things, but anyone buying VIP's (or anything else in the game for that matter) at this moment must be really stupid or have way to much cash to spend.

I agree that i am stupid and i had spare cash to threw away. Man i wish i could make better financial decisions :(