Regarding compensation/ ranked points etc'

Hello

The game doesn't work for almost half a year,and it seems there is no thing moving forward from the gm's about fixing the game or for announce about some compensation.

In fact - instead of fix the game that doesn't work for so long,they keep add "vips pre sales"

Anyways,here are few ideas on the tip of the fork about what the start of "compensation" can be for immediately implement for the next week update.

1.About ranked sd lost points .every one getting double /triple -20 points a day due to server issues for 3 months already.people who were masters became platina,people who were legends became dimond 3.

two options that could be good for return the lost points at the begin of the next season.
  • To give every one in the game +4/+5 lvl lines.for example if someone is currently gold 1 he will become gold 5 or if someone is dimond 4 he will become master 1.
  • .if the "give everyone" is not a good idea,then they can simply track ranked logs and give every single player that lost points ,for every -20 in the last three months to give +55p,which is the -20p back plus 35 points which are the first win of the day...I believe return the points for just 1 win a day is fair enough for most people.
2.Second thing they can do - is to add +30 lvl's to every future battle pass for log in like they did 1 month ago as long as this event going on.as it is impossible to complete lvl 60 when 90% of the missions are "play 30 minuets/play 60 minuets/play 120 minuets",when the servers goes down every 30 minuets.

3.Ranked zm - doesn't work properly as well for few months,15 precious cores to every master/legend rank and above on the next patch would be modest enough reward .even tho with the elite box 6 comes these 15 precious box will have no use.

4.The new coupons - I just read in the "GM play" thread that they write there will be 6 new weapons next patch,and then few seconds after I noticed the "old weapons reappearance" .if old weapons going to be back,then for most people it would be the best if the "old weapons" would be the golden weapons from 2010 (m4 gold/awm gold/de gold),and not something as "hornet set" which is very bad idea.

To be honest - with the game not work for so long time and without add everything mentioned above as the beginning of compensate,I honestly believe they should start think about a "system" to let players to get refund for all the zp ever bought on their accounts since 2009...we don't pay for broken game.

Comments

• I will write how I could not play for about +30 days on the ranked CD. how i got many times -20. how my points broke for inactivity. how i lose game because in enemy team has hak. how everyone's ping increased by 1000+ in 1 second.how did i get disconnected. how I got -10 for a win (it was like that yesterday). how my teammates flew out and I must to play 4 against 5, 3 against 4, 3 against 5.
    and now i see news whar ranked season ending. but summarize all the above nuances i no can get master 1. or or other top rank.. this is unreal. Wherer are is my compensations for i couldn't play? per disconnects? per simple one? per server and ping problems?
    if we assume that I would make 1 win per day (this is +20 + -), then in 30 days you should compensations at least 300 points to everyone like me.
  • Good sugesstion.
    I hope they give us good compensations.
  • This is the "compensation" aka vip pre-sale.
  • aslong as idiots pre order the 9a91. you will get nothing as compensation....
    aslong as idiots pre order the 9a91. the servers are good for the players. so nothing to change here.
    aslong as idiots pre order the 9a91. z8gaymes made enough money, so no reason to give out anything.
  • puaeawpipu wrote: »
    4.The new coupons - I just read in the "GM play" thread that they write there will be 6 new weapons next patch,and then few seconds after I noticed the "old weapons reappearance" .if old weapons going to be back,then for most people it would be the best if the "old weapons" would be the golden weapons from 2010 (m4 gold/awm gold/de gold),and not something as "hornet set" which is very bad idea.

sorry to tell you this. but they repeat the "new" coupon weapns from last year,
    noticed that we had already in the begin of last year the neonpink weaponset for playing 2 hours on weekend?
  • oggasywe22 wrote: »
    aslong as idiots pre order the 9a91. you will get nothing as compensation....
    aslong as idiots pre order the 9a91. the servers are good for the players. so nothing to change here.
    aslong as idiots pre order the 9a91. z8gaymes made enough money, so no reason to give out anything.

That was me....:) I dont think compensation is something you should feel entitled to:)
  • puaeawpipu wrote: »
    Hello

The game doesn't work for almost half a year,and it seems there is no thing moving forward from the gm's about fixing the game or for announce about some compensation.

In fact - instead of fix the game that doesn't work for so long,they keep add "vips pre sales"

Anyways,here are few ideas on the tip of the fork about what the start of "compensation" can be for immediately implement for the next week update.

1.About ranked sd lost points .every one getting double /triple -20 points a day due to server issues for 3 months already.people who were masters became platina,people who were legends became dimond 3.

two options that could be good for return the lost points at the begin of the next season.
    • To give every one in the game +4/+5 lvl lines.for example if someone is currently gold 1 he will become gold 5 or if someone is dimond 4 he will become master 1.
    • .if the "give everyone" is not a good idea,then they can simply track ranked logs and give every single player that lost points ,for every -20 in the last three months to give +55p,which is the -20p back plus 35 points which are the first win of the day...I believe return the points for just 1 win a day is fair enough for most people.
    2.Second thing they can do - is to add +30 lvl's to every future battle pass for log in like they did 1 month ago as long as this event going on.as it is impossible to complete lvl 60 when 90% of the missions are "play 30 minuets/play 60 minuets/play 120 minuets",when the servers goes down every 30 minuets.

3.Ranked zm - doesn't work properly as well for few months,15 precious cores to every master/legend rank and above on the next patch would be modest enough reward .even tho with the elite box 6 comes these 15 precious box will have no use.

To be honest - with the game not work for so long time and without add everything mentioned above as the beginning of compensate,I honestly believe they should start think about a "system" to let players to get refund for all the zp ever bought on their accounts since 2009...we don't pay for broken game.

Forget about the golden weapons, its the only thing that veterans with 8+ years accounts have left , that make them special, if they bring them back,there will be a lot of rage and a lot will quit game forever.
  • @ winnnetou dont be too sure about gold weapons....you may see them back in coupons in the next patch:)

So no....not as compensation but as a replacement for the currrent coupon weapons:)

All things are possible.
  • @ winnnetou dont be too sure about gold weapons....you may see them back in coupons in the next patch:)

So no....not as compensation but as a replacement for the currrent coupon weapons:)

All things are possible.

Sure. If we're going to bring back old weapons, then lets go ahead and bring back the M4A1-Gold tiger too :)
    Why stop there. Lets also bring back the M4A1-Crystal, AWM Camo, SL8, DE Gold etc.
    Lets bring it all back. Lets also put VIP weapons in the GP shop. Why not, its all possible.

edit: back in the day when those weapons were available, we had to spend like $100-200 on zp crates in order to get enough coupons for it (since you know, zp crates weren't given out as event rewards and you couldn't convert weapons to coupons)
    So if they were to add it back, lets also convert it to the old price and account for the rarity, inflation and monthly ZP bonus, then offer it permanent for 400k zp each and sure, go ahead and get it if you still want to :)