Discussion about the state of the game

I know that many people must be mad for the condition of the game, but please keep it civilized.

It's almost 4 months the game has issues. What changes we have seen so far? Nothing at all. After the new servers the game gives even more errors.

What I understand is the the issues are cilent sided and have nothing to do with the servers.

I remember in CFEU there were client freezes and some issues as well. What the GM team did? They added new servers, which solved nothing, because it was the client which had the problem.
The GM team in CF EU which tried to handle the issue was Smilegate West and I remember especially GM Celestine and Katfish posting in cfeu forum about it. They never actually fixed it, they just merged CFEU with NA.

Now, in CF NA here it looks like the same situation again.
Client has problems and disconnects and what the GM team does? Add new servers, which solve nothing. It's the same story again, by the same GM team. They should have known that the issues are not related to the servers from their cfeu experience, yet they insist on making new servers.

Why is that? So they can show us they are making progress, while they have actually no idea how to fix their game? The game is beyond saving, only building it from scrap would work. Heavy zombie content which the client can't handle causes the most issues would be my guess.

I really don't expect a GM to answer, but I'm curious to see what people, especially from cfeu think.(if there are any left).

Comments

• The game is dead. I know it's a hard to swallow pill, but unfortunately its true. You can't deny it, its the sad truth. At this point im just playing for nostaliga reasons every now and then.
  • The issues have been going on for a very long time now. I would like to get an update on the current situation. And how they will compensate for all the problems.
  • They will likely compensate by putting this poor game to rest.
  • Yeah I started playing again a month ago and been having a lot of fun and even bought the battle pass, but as of yesterday I get disconnected from every game I play.
  • What most people will tell you is to accept where the game is and continue playing if you like it, fart off if not. The game has been in development for nearly two decades, a feat most games will never reach.
    That said, I think most people realize they're better than this game and will invest in something more worthy of their time.
  • Community, clan leaders/masters, players. WARNING: Please be careful with clans: -dont accuse clans- These clans belong to a player called -dont accuse players-(same person, different ignames, which by the way has more accounts into other clans (Turk friends as he claims). This player joins into a room to check high-rank accounts with VIPs, kick the ones who are not of their interest, call his members, and later on, they steal those accounts, even change the e-mail. This guy comes from CFES. I used to be a clan member for a short period, and when I read and witnessed everything this guy has been doing, I decided to leave the clan but the guy threatened me to get my account. He threatens his own members if they don’t do as he says. He gets their IPs when joining into TeamSpeak and the rest is history because he has even blocked his members’ internet as punishment. His real name is -dont post players names- He also claims that he has a good relationship and contacts with GM’s and he will have his members‘ accounts banned if they leave the clan even when they hack on macroing. The guy is really sick, he constantly harasses other clans, not allowing them to play because he joins a room and starts insulting, kicking ppl, and threatening. This guy is really taking over NA, like the mob. He even got into a clan recently, kicked all the members of this clan and he promises to do it again. Is this the way we players want to spend our time in Cross? I don’t, so first be careful cuz he is really dangerous, and as soon as I have all the evidence in my hands I will report everything he’s done. In the meantime, please stay safe and be careful.
  • COUGAR64 wrote: »
    [He also claims that he has a good relationship and contacts with GM’s
    He lied. But people do that on the internet, I suppose.
  • Haven't been able to join a game without disconnecting after 2 minutes in for 3 whole days now....... I've never experienced this throughout the 10 years I have played CF........ So, I would say the state of CrossFire has never been worse.
    Please fix this! I'm not the only one with this problem...

UPDATE: RESTART PC AND RUN CROSSFIRE AS ADMINISTRATOR IF YOU HAVE THAT PROBLEM.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6945065]

[/QUOTE]

Kanadian, first of all, I accept the infraction, my bad, I should have read the rules before posting, but trust me when I tell you it took me more than one hour to find out how to post. You can call me ignorant, I don't mind, I deserve it.

I know people lie, unfortunately, this guy doesn't, what he says goes. Regarding the contact with you GMs, I don't believe him. Not in NA, I don't know in CFES.

With all due respect, how we are supposed to protect ourselves from people like him? He knows what to do, how to do it... He says, he talks so there is no evidence, so far, except for the insults in a room. The worst part is he doesn't speak English so sending a ticket with all he says and does while playing, would be worthless since everything must be sent in English. Any piece of advice, if you don't mind. Thanks
  • Not being able to fix a problem for 5 months is beyond words. Please don't tell me that i dont know what is going on in the backgrounds of server or fixing servers are hard work. No other game company is this slow when it comes to fixing their problems. They are either facing with an issue that is extremely big that they cannot put enough manpower to fix it in a time or they just dont work on it as much as they should. Please keep that in mind that i am making an assumption there not accusing devs or z8 games with anything but these 5 months are extremely bad for CF. Players are leaving left and right, people cannot enjoy playing at weekends, and remember we are in a pandemic where most people stay at their homes so its the perfect time to play games but guess what ? Weekends are HORRIBLE for CF. Disconnects and errors everywhere. I dont think that CF will keep itself alive if they dont fix this soon.
  • They will likely compensate by putting this poor game to rest.

right, some games right before closing they let things go wild. all hacks allowed. maybe they'll give unlimited zp and we can get and play with whatever we want. not sure how it went with lost saga if they did anything special before closing. it would be nice if another crossfire came out to take it's place and we got back our zp to spend on a new game.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6945065]

[/QUOTE]

Like you've been doing for the past few years about a lot of things going on in this game. Oblivious hypocrite :)