[Valuable maps]

Hello, today I offer you my proposal, I hope you like it.
I did map research to add new maps, and these are the most popular maps, I hope the proposal will be accepted and will be in CrossFire West

Aztec,Dust,Dust 2.0

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.hizliresim.com\/lv1kMZ.png"}[/IMG2]

Comments

• Considering all these maps are heavily copyrighted due to them being straight up Counter Strike copies I wouldn’t expect them to come to other versions any time soon. CF China Developers probably paid a huge sum to keep them.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    Considering all these maps are heavily copyrighted due to them being straight up Counter Strike copies I wouldnât expect them to come to other versions any time soon. CF China Developers probably paid a huge sum to keep them.

Or just ignored any complains by Valve. China usually does what it's want, no matter the consequences. They have kind of been the uncrowned kings of knock-off's, pirate-copies and rip-offs of copyrighted material since at least the 1980s. Just google Chinese Harry Potter knock-off.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • We already have one of those maps - Sampa, which is a copy of Dust 2 with sites switched. If you want another CS map, theres refinery which is a clone of cache, but a bit smaller. Pointless thread.