[Discord Captain role for Mutant players]

Hi, I wanted to offer you my own proposal today,
I'm a fan of this game being in the best possible way. I hope you like it!

Everyone knows that people who have the role of captain in
Discord can very conveniently report and ban cheats.
I suggest adding a different captain role to people who play Mutant Espace.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.hizliresim.com\/5wG6nv.jpg"}[/IMG2]

In other words, we want to conveniently report those who
cheat in mutant mode in Discord, for this we want a
special captain role in mutant mode in Discord.

Imagine 30 people playing games together, one person
comes out of the room and the trick comes in, disrupting 29
people's games to prevent them. (Please don't tell me to open a password room.)

Comments

• I'm curious how does have a 2nd separate captain role change anything? couldn't they just get the regular captain role and report these people just fine? Seems to me if they did create a 2nd they'd have to have the same verification process system for giving out the role it wouldn't just be dished out just because someone says they play mutant/mutant escape. They'd still be required to report in a certain format with name of person being reported, server, channel, room, and how they're hacking. So a 2nd role seems kinda unneeded since the captain role already covers it. And doesn't the in-game hack report also work in Mutations pretty sure i've used it before there.

I do get the want and need to try to ban hackers and scripters from mutations and all the game. I do. I just don't see a 2nd role with the same purpose of the original role but specified for a particular mode...to be a needed route. Maybe flesh out why it'd be better to have this 2nd role and how it differentiates in purpose than the regular captain role.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I'm curious how does have a 2nd separate captain role change anything? couldn't they just get the regular captain role and report these people just fine? Seems to me if they did create a 2nd they'd have to have the same verification process system for giving out the role it wouldn't just be dished out just because someone says they play mutant/mutant escape. They'd still be required to report in a certain format with name of person being reported, server, channel, room, and how they're hacking. So a 2nd role seems kinda unneeded since the captain role already covers it. And doesn't the in-game hack report also work in Mutations pretty sure i've used it before there.

I do get the want and need to try to ban hackers and scripters from mutations and all the game. I do. I just don't see a 2nd role with the same purpose of the original role but specified for a particular mode...to be a needed route. Maybe flesh out why it'd be better to have this 2nd role and how it differentiates in purpose than the regular captain role.

First, thank you for your answer.

It's true, but we, as mutant players, want to ban cheating immediately, but it's not possible.
    Because the captain role is not available so far. No one can get a captain's role we can only
    report hackers as quickly as possible on Discord