Super Soldier PvE

Wave Mode was doomed from the start. Putting personal character progression in a PvP mode is silly. It makes the mode unfair from the beginning. New players stand no chance of winning against veterans with maxed out cards and quit before they have a chance to experience everything. Adding pay to win elements to it made it even more inaccessible, albeit the pay to win aspects were heavily reduced now that there's free options for stabilizers and card fusion fodder in the form of the Joker card. It's also not beginner friendly. I didn't even know you could use any type of card to level up until a few months ago because the process isn't explained thoroughly.

The character card system is still interesting, though. I would love to see a Zombie/PvE mode that adapts Wave Mode card abilities. I.e. Blasters could clear out large groups of zombies, Hunters could apply a team damage buff to a boss they hit with the crossbow, Juggernauts and Shields could act as damage absorbing tanks against boss attacks, etc. It would give people a reason to work on their cards and it might even reignite interest in Wave/Super Soldier modes.

Comments

• Well this suggestion is good to be honest.At a point this system already exists in zm a zm map(final arena)There are 2 cards available to use them vs bosses hunter and blaster.Also in crater new dawn you can use medic,blaster,c4.But a map where you could use all cards would be really amazing.As for the cards now you can upgrade any card for free by buying jokers from item shop(1500gp)and after reaching a card to +7 max then use stabilizers so as it wont downgrade to +6 for example and going on.Stabilizers are free and can be exchanged from the coupon exhange menu.I want to mention that in any mode you start playing you can't make good appearances in the beginning and vs pro players its hard i understand that, only key is playing and improving your skills Ign: thesoldier61
  • This is very well thought out and I can’t agree more. Have been wanting to play Wave mode more often but the fact that others were so far ahead of me stopped me every step of the way. This would greatly improve balance and make the mode more accessible to starters.

+1 for sure.