Only Admin please ..

Hello.

we now 3 week rank zm error cant join
when press start they give us error note: ( failed to join gruop ).

we need to know..!!!!!!!
1- when you guys will fix this problem.
2- will give us compensation " some gold tesla pieces ".
3- when the next season update !!!!!!!.

i need 12 piece and you guys close rank zm,.
some ppl said season end in February !!!!!!!!!!!.
OMG this no good we play hard i play from lvl 1 to now my rank 2% number 300 on wolrd.

please awnser and thanks.

Comments

• I don't understand why they don't fix ranked, but they will release more new crates.
  • Himition wrote: »
    I don't understand why they don't fix ranked, but they will release more new crates.

Different departments. Crates are usually planned several months before they are released.
    New stuff will be released no matter if there are things that isn't working in the game. If nothing in the game worked at all, it would be another thing.
    If you own a general-store and the fridge breaks down, will you stop selling cigarettes, candy and other non refrigerated stuff until the fridge is fixed, because customers are complaining that they can't buy cold beer? Or keep selling what you can during the time the fridge get fixed, even if it takes months.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

Different departments. Crates are usually planned several months before they are released.
    New stuff will be released no matter if there are things that isn't working in the game. If nothing in the game worked at all, it would be another thing.
    If you own a general-store and the fridge breaks down, will you stop selling cigarettes, candy and other non refrigerated stuff until the fridge is fixed, because customers are complaining that they can't buy cold beer? Or keep selling what you can during the time the fridge get fixed, even if it takes months.

What you do is promise everyone free consumables after the fridge is fixed, and give out melted ice packs. Then after the fridge gets fixed you claim that you already gave out melted ice packs and that there will be no further compensation.
  • CopyCat3 wrote: »

What you do is promise everyone free consumables after the fridge is fixed, and give out melted ice packs. Then after the fridge gets fixed you claim that you already gave out melted ice packs and that there will be no further compensation.

Yup, it looks like it's that the way it's going.
    JackPain (Sweden)