Coupon Shop

Good day everyone ,
I have a suggestion regarding coupon shop,
I suggest changing the current items with new ones , and for most of these items haven't been changed for more than a year I also suggest next update to include more items / weapons .
Ex. 6 of the 200 coupons weapons , 6 of the 150 coupons weapons and maybe even include 250 / 300 coupons weapons.
not only that will encourage people to play on weekends to earn crates , but also will give a good reason for people who like to spin crates to do so.
So , it's a totally win - win situation .
I also suggest creating a list of weapons to be added to the coupon shop so players get to vote which weapons would be added.

Comments

• Hello !

What you offer is interesting afterwards, you must also take into account that the duration during which the weapons are available in coupons are also there to allow players who do not want / can not put money on crossfire to have time to collect at the as the events progress enough coupons to eventually acquire all the weapons permanently. Indeed, when we put money into the game fairly regularly we quickly manage to complete this collection now for players who are totally F2P to acquire a little more than 1500 coupons, it is a long time (if the person wants to have all the weapons available). Maybe at this point try to do a jump ball with other rotating coupon weapons that might change 2-3 times a year in order to keep everyone happy.
  • I'd rather have sub-100 coupon items changed to something more useful (like card stabilizers and unlimited ZM ammo, those are actually useful items at good prices)
  • BLUEJJ wrote: »
    Hello !

What you offer is interesting afterwards, you must also take into account that the duration during which the weapons are available in coupons are also there to allow players who do not want / can not put money on crossfire to have time to collect at the as the events progress enough coupons to eventually acquire all the weapons permanently. Indeed, when we put money into the game fairly regularly we quickly manage to complete this collection now for players who are totally F2P to acquire a little more than 1500 coupons, it is a long time (if the person wants to have all the weapons available). Maybe at this point try to do a jump ball with other rotating coupon weapons that might change 2-3 times a year in order to keep everyone happy.

i have 6 cows who do only events. and finished all coupon weapons....
  • CopyCat3 wrote: »
    I'd rather have sub-100 coupon items changed to something more useful (like card stabilizers and unlimited ZM ammo, those are actually useful items at good prices)

ring enchants would be nice. or (the expensive slaughter tickets) 10 tickets for 50 coupons would be great. and indeed some of the temp items are uotdated as hell. who buy a temp ak camo for coupons???