"Premium ZM Buff" - for zp

Hello

From what we have seen from future content from other versions - seems like all future zm maps would be the same as void rift and frozen abyss "mentality"(5 games a day of 30 minutes for 2 months).

For "sweeten" a bit this 'chaos' for the players ...I would like to suggest:
  • My suggestion- "Premium Buff" for this type of maps - make an item for ZP that gives the players who own it the advantage of have all buffs available (luck/pistol/ak/hp increase etc etc...except lifes) all to be x20 automatically from the second they join the game without the need to press "~" every 30 seconds and upgrade buff every few seconds .
Price could be -
7 days 1700 zp
30 days 6000 zp
90 days 13700 zp
  1. If any one get error then the players who join at late time(3/4-4/4) would actually have an "impact",and wouldn't be useless/would actually help in the room against the zombies/boss and not just stand without a use.
  2. This item would be for zp ,so z8 would also benefit from it.
  3. Players who own the "buff" and play from the beginning ,could not kill the zombies and let the "free players" to gain soul points.
  4. etc
  5. etc

Comments

• Nice more pay 2 win stuff for crossfire. Next step would be pay 50k zp monthly to skip the grind for a month and get all the points.

Jokes aside this is very bad because it will discourage other non paid users to play with premium users because they literally cant compete with paid user's buffs.

• The idea has some potential but 20 is way too much and its also boring for the buyer if he has to idle in the beginning.
    To improve it: the gain is +3 or +4 to each key skill per missed round. So if all start together he has low stats too and can play as usual but if he joins late he gets buffed and isnt far behind the others anymore...
  • 13e13e wrote: »
    Nice more pay 2 win stuff for crossfire. Next step would be pay 50k zp monthly to skip the grind for a month and get all the points.

Jokes aside this is very bad because it will discourage other non paid users to play with premium users because they literally cant compete with paid user's buffs.

Agreed with above.
    Nice more pay 2 win stuff for crossfire. Next step would be pay 50k zp monthly to skip the grind for a month and get all the points.

wdf are you talking about?

Have you completed 2 months on one of those maps?have you faced with the hilarious amount of errors at the last minuets/seconds on them?

These kind of maps are "cancer" to be honest,to play 3 hours a day for 2 months gives the players nothing but chronic headache/migraine diagnosis.

Also the rewards aren't that great,the 2 months reward is just a gatling that exact reskin of the gg wild shoot and they missinclude the ak buster ice for give us less rewards.

+1 to thread

"Pay to win"?in zm?

Also those are not for save the players a "whole month's grind",but just for help them a bit for make it less of a nightmare.
    You are entitled to your opinion and free to say the disadvantages of my suggestion just as I said the advantages.
    It becomes way to much pay2win with x20 from the start.

A thing that would be good, would be if a late starting player (and this is for free, no zp buff), get started with some buffs that is at a average number compared to the other players. E.g. one player has 12 ak, the other 8 ak. Average = 20/2, so the late starter will start with 10 ak. That would mean that he/she isn't overpowered compared to the others, but isn't useless either. The problem is that a system like that will probably be too much of an effort for the developers, so they wouldn't do it.
    JackPain (Sweden)

• wdf are you talking about?

Have you completed 2 months on one of those maps?have you faced with the hilarious amount of errors at the last minuets/seconds on them?

These kind of maps are "cancer" to be honest,to play 3 hours a day for 2 months gives the players nothing but chronic headache/migraine diagnosis.

Also the rewards aren't that great,the 2 months reward is just a gatling that exact reskin of the gg wild shoot and they missinclude the ak buster ice for give us less rewards.

+1 to thread

The solution to your problem is not to sell buffs in some form of premium stuff. It's actually on developers side to reduce the errors and balance the gameplay time investment / reward ratio

This premium buff will not solve the numerous server errors or zm bugs. It will just make people even more angry because they paid for buffs and still gets DC'ed halfway into their game.

I agree these maps are cancer and thats why im not playing them. I will only play if devs actually sit down and balances out rewards and time investment ratio and eliminates game ending bugs
  • People who put "-1" to this probably haven't completed even 1 day of 5 maps on that day ,because otherwise I don't see how anyone could be so "numb" about this idea.

Also I didn't say "it" should be the way I portray it in the op,I gave them the base,some kind of "stencil / plasticine" to play with,that why make a thread,so the players and staff can put their opinions/improvements so that when/and if ever it would be implemented so it'll come without any flaw.

There is no "pay to win" in zombie mode.all the zm weapons in the game are gettable absolutely for free.And the price I mentioned (1700 7 days/6000 30 days),isn't that high at all to be honest,every one can get it,even by complete just 1 month gp battle pass the players could get enough zp for 30 days item.
  • Saoron wrote: »
    People who put "-1" to this probably haven't completed even 1 day of 5 maps on that day ,because otherwise I don't see how anyone could be so "numb" about this idea.

Also I didn't say "it" should be the way I portray it in the op,I gave them the base,some kind of "stencil / plasticine" to play with,that why make a thread,so the players and staff can put their opinions/improvements so that when/and if ever it would be implemented so it'll come without any flaw.

There is no "pay to win" in zombie mode.all the zm weapons in the game are gettable absolutely for free.And the price I mentioned (1700 7 days/6000 30 days),isn't that high at all to be honest,every one can get it,even by complete just 1 month gp battle pass the players could get enough zp for 30 days item.

yes you will have enough to buy it for 7d this months pass is literlly 3k zp if u even finish it. not to mention ur basicly saying if u join a zm room with the item u wont even do anything untill theres a boss... and even then ur probs having 2-3 times more buffs then other people by doing nothing depending if ur on a bad farming map on void rift. Even then its even more p2w on something like frozen abyss.

This is not the way to solve the issue in ZM ( Void Rift / Frozen Abyss )
  • Personally I'm not much of a 'if you buy this you are instantly 20x better' fan in games. With VIP and such you still need to at least aim and shoot, with this it sounds like you would be paying real life money to become an instant ZM god. Can't say I'd agree.
  • That why I said "that why make a thread,so the players and staff can put their opinions/improvements".I didn't mean it have to be some item that makes the players zm gods,I mean something that would help people who join in late time to be useful.This "if you want to beat the boss then all the 5 players have to play all the 30 minuets and upgrade buffs every 45 seconds" is a very horrid approach .example is - someone join a room at 3/4 ,and there are one marshall and one major and two staff sergeants on this room and that someone has the item,then he can help and the room is not totally doomed.it may help the majority of the players who doesn't have either friends/teams from top zm clans or high ranks to be able to join high play rooms without be kicked etc to actually be able to complete those maps(and not insta give up on newest current maps and on all future upcoming maps just because they doesn't know people).

"It" doesn't have to be "x20" of all buffs,it can also be something that if you for example join the last round (4/4) it would increase your buffs to the points of match the buffs to like if you were playing from the beginning of the game to all the 30 minuets: - x15 ak/x8 crit/x8 hp increase...I believe these 3 are enough for the item and for people who join on late time to not to be "useless".

But hey we can always go the rough way put "-1" to this and play 5 games a day of 30 minuets for 2 months on maps that gives headche while the game servers are very unstable and 3/5 games are end at error in last boss,so it actually make it 8-9 games a day of 30 minuets and not 5, so it daily 5 hours of look at monitor at same picture...we can always go the rough.
  • Saoron wrote: »
    That why I said "that why make a thread,so the players and staff can put their opinions/improvements".I didn't mean it have to be some item that makes the players zm gods,I mean something that would help people who join in late time to be useful.This "if you want to beat the boss then all the 5 players have to play all the 30 minuets and upgrade buffs every 45 seconds" is a very horrid approach .example is - someone join a room at 3/4 ,and there are one marshall and one major and two staff sergeants on this room and that someone has the item,then he can help and the room is not totally doomed.it may help the majority of the players who doesn't have either friends/teams from top zm clans or high ranks to be able to join high play rooms without be kicked etc to actually be able to complete those maps(and not insta give up on newest current maps and on all future upcoming maps just because they doesn't know people).

"It" doesn't have to be "x20" of all buffs,it can also be something that if you for example join the last round (4/4) it would increase your buffs to the points of match the buffs to like if you were playing from the beginning of the game to all the 30 minuets: - x15 ak/x8 crit/x8 hp increase...I believe these 3 are enough for the item and for people who join on late time to not to be "useless".

But hey we can always go the rough way put "-1" to this and play 5 games a day of 30 minuets for 2 months on maps that gives headche while the game servers are very unstable and 3/5 games are end at error in last boss,so it actually make it 8-9 games a day of 30 minuets and not 5, so it daily 5 hours of look at monitor at same picture...we can always go the rough.

still would rather not have it tbh.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6943040]Personally I'm not much of a 'if you buy this you are instantly 20x better' fan in games. With VIP and such you still need to at least aim and shoot, with this it sounds like you would be paying real life money to become an instant ZM god. Can't say I'd agree.[/QUOTE]

I dont like this idea either, but how does what you said hold up with current M4 Obsidian crit rate boosts for zm?
    its like 10% dmg boost for each m4 you have in the bag.