Minimizing the huge amount of hackers in ranked

Firstly, as this is my last suggestion in the forum, i wanted to make a suggestion after encountered with too many hackers in ranked at the weekend. I hope they take this suggestion serious.

If we consider %200 - %800 exp events and vip rooms, it's really not that hard to farm your account to required ranked level just to ruin other people's game.

So, to minimize it, add a restriction to the users whose accounts are not 1 year of service / don't have the 1 year of service ribbon to be able to participate in ranked matches. From what we've always seen, newly created accounts who don't have 1 year of service ribbon and low levels are hacking.

Hackers will have to wait for 1 year to ruin ranked games and banned accounts more than 1 year of service ribbon will decide not to do it again as it's waste of time to wait for 1 year to boost their friends etc...

'1 year period also can be changed to 6 months.'

Comments

• I agree ranked should be more restricted if the GM’s are unable to solve the immense hacking issues this game is currently facing. A year sounds quite steep though, best thing would be to increase the minimal required rank even higher so players won’t have a chance to farm to the required rank in a few days and get banned beforehand.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    I agree ranked should be more restricted if the GM’s are unable to solve the immense hacking issues this game is currently facing. A year sounds quite steep though, best thing would be to increase the minimal required rank even higher so players won’t have a chance to farm to the required rank in a few days and get banned beforehand.

I agree Utmost +1
  • I agree too but people like me that came back to cf with new-made accounts would have to wait 1 year just to start playing ranked. My account still has to hit the 1 year mark. Probably implement something like the csgo trust factor. Or add phone number verification to play ranked (in china you have to put your own ID now to create a new account) or maybe you can pay like 5k zp or more to play ranked if your account doesn't have the 1 year service ribbon
    I agree ranked should be more restricted if the GM’s are unable to solve the immense hacking issues this game is currently facing. A year sounds quite steep though, best thing would be to increase the minimal required rank even higher so players won’t have a chance to farm to the required rank in a few days and get banned beforehand.

Make a system where if a player has like 0 kills and 100k+ deaths(or less) or viceversa (i saw it today,7 in a channel lobby with that kd) flag them and some GM investigates and could ban all accounts that are related

but you also gotta think of something else to make the Q time not insanely long cause the more you increase the minimum level needed the longer it will most likely take to find games. Imagine a new player wanting to get to play the game and play ranked but seeing the amount of ranks and xp needed would just throw them off aswell.

• but you also gotta think of something else to make the Q time not insanely long cause the more you increase the minimum level needed the longer it will most likely take to find games. Imagine a new player wanting to get to play the game and play ranked but seeing the amount of ranks and xp needed would just throw them off aswell.

True that, it's either that or more hackers. I think most people would find getting the rank worth it, since ranked is generally the only fun thing in CF these days.