Framing Hack

-There is a hack going around that allows an individual the power to instanuke the entire enemy team, and do so in other peoples names.
I have been the victim of this hack twice in the last two months. Just ten minutes ago they did it to me in HMX.
I have 7x vips and a pristine history, and I actually just bought a vip today (AA12). I work hard for my money and obviously am not about to throw away like $400 worth on a HMX game of all game modes.
I will be so far beyond irate if one of these framing hacks gets me banned and I demand to know exactly what the cf team is doing about it and how they handle cases where someone is reported who has hundreds of hours of clean gameplay and no reports, then one round spontaneously gets framed.

Comments

• You probably shouldn't worry. I very much doubt the GM's will ban you, as they are aware of this cheat and almost anyone playing has been in a room where it was used by now.

I thought it looked kind of funny when I got killed by a Assassination knife-kill by my self, just the other day. It seem to be this game's ultimate troll-cheat about in the same way "Low, then super-gravity kill", where used in games before the era of CF.
    JackPain (Sweden)