Account Support

Hey Guys,

i Played cf since i was 10 or something and now i startet again and Ma old Account got deletet. I know the Login Name and the Passwort bitte i cant Login loginid: RedQuAnTuM

Comments

• There is no deletion of the accounts. The accounts don't get deleted in this game, except if you request it through a ticket.

If somebody wants to delete their account, they must provide enough information to request an account deletion. How can someone do it? By providing enough information on a deletion request via ticket. This means that nobody can delete an account by accident, because everybody has to do like 3-4 steps before deleting it by "accident".

If the account has been deleted with a ticket, there is no way to retrieve (get it back) the account. If the account has been stolen, and you wish to recover/retrieve it or get your account back, you must demonstrate that the account is yours and that belongs to you. And I understand that, but none of us can help you better than support (Z8Games Support Center).

Note: Do not disclose/divulge your account details (in this case, your ID).

Please note: it is not permitted to discuss account-related issues or tickets specifically here on the forum... only via ticket.