Why i blocked

My IGN is -Kayroky* i took a block for 2 days
i want to know why i take this blocked

Comments

• Additionally, nobody gets banned for 'no reason.'

However, please note that no one on the forum can help you with this issue or problem. It's an account-related problem. It's a problem between the support and you.

On CrossFire West, you can be banned for the following:
    • Hacking, promoting (hacks), or scamming.
    • Glitching (inside boxes and/or walls). Or actively taking part/benefit from that sort of thing. Think third-party programs and exploits.
    • Using macros. Mouse/keyboard macro.
    • Scripts.
    • Chargebacks.
    • Hacking in private rooms/Teaming with Hackers in Ranked. You played with someone who used hack in Ranked/Zombie mode (you created a group, and someone cheated).
    • Insulting (racism/sexism/hatred/discrimination in a country, religion, sexual orientation, or organization are not tolerated) and harassment.
    • Account selling/sharing.
    • VPN or Proxy.
    • Virus (detected by anti-cheat). Although it generally detects them as hack tool.
    • Overlay (some can cause issues with anti-cheat). Although it generally generates errors loading the game or a match. Error detected.
    • REZ modding (changing and alternating REZ files).
    When you get that message — You are blocked from the server for a while X days X hours x minutes — it means the system detected suspicious activity. It may be because of network problems, an antivirus, use of a VPN or proxy.

The CF detection system automatically bans/prohibits the accounts when the system detects an anomaly or something abnormal (in the connection) to the servers. Please make sure your firewall software doesn't block the CF application. Avoid programs that use overlay.

You can't discuss the prohibitions/bans here, as it violates the rules, no matter if you were temporarily or permanently banned or for any reason.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/YFwd9p4.png"}[/IMG2]

Please read the rules and procedures from this forum and respect them.

Unfortunately, no one here can help you. Send a ticket.