AK Vip recoil

Hey all, I am planning to buy the titanium cip set and may a AK Vip on black Friday(depende on the sale).

So my question is can someone tell me if there is any difference between the recoil of the AK beast and AK fury(red eye).

And how are the recoils of the other vip AK in comparison to the fury (specially the AK red knive beast).

And does someone know when the AK-vip set comes out for us (with usp, I think it's also called fury in cf China).

Thanks for help.

Comments

• AK obsidian beast is the best one because of triple slash melee. All of the vip AK's has same recoil so no need to worry about that. AK scorpion has no right click attack but it can transform into melee and you can use it on melee only matches as well.

AK vip set probably wont come any time soon so no need to worry about it for now..
  • Hi!

First off, buying the Titanium Beast set is the best deal you can get in CF these days, good one!

As for a AK VVIP, there is much to choose from. Of course, if you don't need a K/D reset perk, I would recommend waiting for the package that has now been released in CF China. But there have been many VVIP's before that package, so it might take a while before it comes to West (we can't be certain when it's ever released).

If you have to choose between the AK's currently available, leave the Beast, Iron Beast and Steampunk. They are simply not worth it considering the perks. Than the Fury one, same stats as the AK Beast but favored by most for it's looks. On top of that it also has K/D reset.

I own the AK Beast and AK Obsidian and my preference really goes out to the Obsidian. It also has K/D reset, looks amazing (moving parts, black looks), has triple slash melee and has a kill mark once you get 10k kills with it. I also prefer the AK Obsidian spray pattern over the AK Fury one, in my opinion it feels smoother.
    Reasons why you should pick the Fury over the Obsidian? The kill mark of the Obsidian is cool, but only works when you play with the AK, so it's not very useful in the end. On top of that the AK Fury can be customized once you buy the colour packs.

That leaves us the AK Scorpion. Sadly I don't own it and don't know much about it, but from videos it looks like the spray pattern on the AK Obsidian is still better than on the Scorpion. The Scorpion is on the other hand cheaper and comes with a very cool knife that can be switched to in only knife modes (allows you to equip two knives in one bag). It doesn't have K/D reset.

I hope this information helps in making the right choice!
  • Hey first of all thank you for the quick answer,

So the beast and fury have same recoil /spray pattern, good to know because I was not sure.

I wasn't considering the obsidian because I heard that the spray pattern is not that nice in comparison to the Fury one, now I after your words may consider this one too.

Hmmm the big advantages on the scorpion and the beast is the lower price(the steam punk is not my kind of style).

The main reason I want to buy a vip AK is and better reoxil and spray pattern in comparison to gp- and black market Aks (I owne the silver, st Patrick's, normal, gp and cfs one for days).

But anyway before I buy something I will wait what black friday will offer (it's most likely that we get the 9a wild eagel oreven more likely a m4 vip as reward, and hopefully some addional discount higher then last years) and of course how the server problem will be.

But thank you for your answer Utmost and 13e13
  • from the few times I played with the ak scorpion (from ak12 copy cat) it's not bad... I didn't feel the recoil was bad or like the iron beast. if it's 50k zp I plan on getting it. the obsidian is the best but it's never in black Friday. the fury/beast is nice too, but if there's a new one coming might wait for that only thing on the newer fury you can't customize the color (same with titanium, if you already have m4 beast is it worth it? people have said the kukri is slower than the noble silver one in the mp shop..)
  • I don't own any vips by now so I think the titanium set will be nice I think, for me the kukri is not so mandatory because I don't knive so much and main thing I will use it for is the "quick switch feature" for sniping.
    ​​​​​

As I said changing color and looking generally is not so much my first need for a vip AK.

I mainly want it for better spray pattern and recoil, and therefore I want the best of the options they offer
  • I don't own any vips by now so I think the titanium set will be nice I think, for me the kukri is not so mandatory because I don't knive so much and main thing I will use it for is the "quick switch feature" for sniping.
    ​​​​​

As I said changing color and looking generally is not so much my first need for a vip AK.

I mainly want it for better spray pattern and recoil, and therefore I want the best of the options they offer

If that's the case, buy the Obsidian, it's simply best currently. The Titanium set is amazing, it contains the best weapons anyone could wish for.
  • even though ppl telling u all ak are the same, its totally not true. the stats might be the same but dont let it fool u. From my experience, Ak obs or fury is the two most stable ak. Titanium pkg is a good deal but the m4 and ak is quite off aim compare to m4 iron beast or the obs beast. other might disagree with me, but thts how things are, i aint a rookie, im telling u the facts and my personal advise
  • Thanks again for the answers.

So I think it's seetled, if they have the A kobsidian and some nice percentage off I will take it.

The titanium beast set is not with an AK 47.

It has just a M4a1, Barletta, Kukri and a COP (plus some nice nades).

​​I heard that the m4 titanium is very similar with recoil to the m4a1 iron beast.
  • Seem we getting a AK for the black friday with the recoil of the AK 47 beast.

Looking forward, titanium set and an Ak47 with good recoil is quite nice I think.

Hope the add also some good percentage off and fix the server soon.
  • For everyone who interested seems thst we get the presale for the Fury set tomorrow at 16:00 middle Europe time.

https://crossfire.z8games.com/presale/rhodiumbeasts

And it's called rhodium beast here.
  • And what to you think about the AK 47 legendary red (300k gift from the black friday sale).