How to Rank up Fast ?

Hello Everyone,

I have been playing crossfire since 2016, from Trainee 1 to Captain 5, and i see lots of rich players ranking up fast.

Well i don't like wasting money on games because im just playing for fun, but here's my question: how to Rank up fast (without buying a vip) ?

Thanks to all Supports and GameMasters.

Comments

• Best would be to play EM with other players that own a lot of VVIP's. Sadly, you probably won't be allowed to join those rooms considering you don't have any. I've seen players gaining a lot of EXP playing the new ZM modes, so that'll probably be your best bet.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    Best would be to play EM with other players that own a lot of VVIP's. Sadly, you probably won't be allowed to join those rooms considering you don't have any. I've seen players gaining a lot of EXP playing the new ZM modes, so that'll probably be your best bet.

i Agree with you, playing with VVIPs players may increase the gain of EXP,GP points by 70% or less.

but i don't like this option cuz when u dont own a vip u dont have the full power (maybe).

btw getting permanent weapons from crates by playing weekends and completing the mercenary pass is OP !

and the ZP is too EXPANSIVE !

• i Agree with you, playing with VVIPs players may increase the gain of EXP,GP points by 70% or less.

but i don't like this option cuz when u dont own a vip u dont have the full power (maybe).

btw getting permanent weapons from crates by playing weekends and completing the mercenary pass is OP !

and the ZP is too EXPANSIVE !

If a VVIP is too expensive. You can also get the up-gradable weapons in the MP shop, they also give EXP boosts. There are also events during the weekend that give extra EXP boost.
  • get ace+mvp in game, also get double kills/headshots so that you get bonus exp from achievements. its not hard to rank up, its easy these days even without vips.
  • It's easy, just play a lot, especially on weekends (during the bonus hour). Take advantage of the times when they let you try out free VIPs. I would recommend ZM3 canyon, during bonus hours, with a full team. Fast big chunks of XP.

Playing Void is easy, but slow as one game lasts 30 min if you aren't an idiot who tries to speed void (which is meaningless). You get 16.000xp+ per game.
    S&D and HMX gives out good XP chunks, but suffers from the same problem as playing void, they take time, especially when you get errors. With the servers stability right now I would only play the smallest amount of rounds, to have a bigger chance of actually finishing the matches.

Personally I think ZM-ranked is a good-way, but If you haven't been playing that, it's kind of late to start now.
    JackPain (Sweden)