Server issues

Hi since I came back (3 days ago) the servers are acting up..
constantly kicking everyone out of their rooms with all the progress in the game lost. I can’t even complete my weekly and daily missions because I keep getting kicked out.
Fix the servers already, it’s a shame u didn’t address the issue on a thread here....

Comments

• There has been no mention yet of a fix, considering the GM's just got in to office from weekend break for about 1.5 hours now. There will probably be a emergency maintenance but we'll have to be patient. In the meantime I'd recommend you to not play ranked.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    There has been no mention yet of a fix, considering the GM's just got in to office from weekend break for about 1.5 hours now. There will probably be a emergency maintenance but we'll have to be patient. In the meantime I'd recommend you to not play ranked.
    Ps - It was already since friday - GM's dont give a damn .. just eating in McDonalds and take our money LUL
  • I don’t know what the hell you both talking about.
    GM‘s don’t have anything to do with the servers.
    it’s the guys that run them (or rent them idk) they are responsible for them and I can’t believe no one addressed it...
    it’s been at least 4 days now.
    People put a lot of money into this game since it’s pay to win and that’s what they get ??
  • BTW the servers are still not running right can Someone fix this now and give us updates ??
  • 404_Amphe wrote: »
    Ps - It was already since friday - GM's dont give a damn .. just eating in McDonalds and take our money LUL

Sadly, the GM’s don’t get paid to work on weekends, so they could only adress the issue on Monday.
    Yolomir wrote: »
    I don’t know what the hell you both talking about.
    GM‘s don’t have anything to do with the servers.
    it’s the guys that run them (or rent them idk) they are responsible for them and I can’t believe no one addressed it...
    it’s been at least 4 days now.
    People put a lot of money into this game since it’s pay to win and that’s what they get ??

GM’s do have something to do with the servers. In the end they are the only ones in contact with the server provider and only ones that can find out what’s causing the errors.

As for a fix, the GM’s are currently working on it. A Discord announcement was made mentioning the following:
    We are aware of current issues on the EU and MENA servers and are working on a fix. We suggest you play on the NA servers at this time. A compensation package will be prepared to make up for these issues. Details here: https://bit.ly/34PU9Wy

The link in this announcement should bring you to a forum thread, which isn’t working due to a bug. It reads as follows:
    "Attention Mercenaries!

We are aware of current issues on the EU and MENA servers and are working on a fix as soon as possible.

While this fix may not arrive as soon as we like, we apologize for the inconvenience.

In the meantime, we would like to suggest that users play on our NA servers, as those are currently not experiencing those issues.

Once the EU and MENA servers are back to normal, we will have a compensation package prepared to make up for the issues experienced.

Thank you all for your patience!

- CrossFire Team"
  • Thanks a lot utmost!
    Funny they didn’t announce anything here on their website but on discord lol