13 million kills? Honor

im just curious about this person how can he get 13 million kills wdf 53k deaths https://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/8283924

the person ive seen higher kills is michael from distortion 1m kills and hes ultra old player and play everyday

Comments

• Harleyy wrote: »
    so everyone just going to ignore this?

Kill/XP/Ratio farming isn't forbidden, as long as it isn't in ranked or done with cheats. There are several clans that exist for just that reason. That is why, no rankings in the game matter to anyone but yourself.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Starting games 1 farmer vs 8 cows in TD Monaco with full automation/scripts and running 24/7 for years.
  • If you find something really wrong or suspicious you better go report it via Tickets , send one at a time and wait for a reply.
    After all that's the right thing to do in such matter.
  • Starting games 1 farmer vs 8 cows in TD Monaco with full automation/scripts and running 24/7 for years.

Actually you wouldn't even need scripts.
    With 1 kill per second (And you can do more while kill farming) = 60 kills/Minute * 60 = 3600 kills/Hour.
    3600 * 365 (days) = 1314 000 (one year)
    So with one hour of kill farming with friends/clan everyday. It will take around 10 years to reach 13.000.000
    Boring, but not even that hard.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • i dont think thats how it work buddy he need to sleep or atleast turn off his pc he can't be just farming in 10 years with out turning off his pc lmao
  • he probaby know how to code n **** way back or just use virtual machine and did it 8v1 oh well still weird
  • Harleyy wrote: »
    i dont think thats how it work buddy he need to sleep or atleast turn off his pc he can't be just farming in 10 years with out turning off his pc lmao

He can sleep and turn of his PC for 23 hours a day. It's just 1 hour, every day, for ten years. Which (as I said) is doable, but boring. Manny players of the game, probably play more than 1 hour a day, so it's not only possible, it's plausible.
    I also think there were some kind of cheat/bot involved, but the number is not so high, that we can say, that there is no doubt about it.
    Z8 doesn't seem to care about the "stand in one place bots", so as long as it's done with 9 pc's and not any multi-acc software, there wouldn't be any great chance of him being banned either.

If someone had a farm-bot 24/7 for 10 years, the number would be a bit bigger. = 315.360.000

All the calculations are done with 1 kill per second in mind. You can probably kill a lot faster, but I take the minimum number.

I don't really know what would be plausible in a 10 year duration, without kill farming. More than 1 million, but a lot less than 13million, I would guess. Would be kind of interesting to see some calculations. A lot of players have no problem getting over 100 kills in a 12 minute game of FFA or TD. If you do that almost every day for 10 years, you will reach a pretty high number.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

Actually you wouldn't even need scripts.
    With 1 kill per second (And you can do more while kill farming) = 60 kills/Minute * 60 = 3600 kills/Hour.
    3600 * 365 (days) = 1314 000 (one year)
    So with one hour of kill farming with friends/clan everyday. It will take around 10 years to reach 13.000.000
    Boring, but not even that hard.

What about the 8 cows? Is he also putting the effort into moving all 8 cows once in awhile to prevent idle-kick? Is the 8 cows loaded with 8 physical computer/laptops also?
    Probably not right?

• What about the 8 cows? Is he also putting the effort into moving all 8 cows once in awhile to prevent idle-kick? Is the 8 cows loaded with 8 physical computer/laptops also?
    Probably not right?

Does anyone in the forum read more than two lines of a long text before writing an answer?

Can be done by a clan or group of friends. Can be done manually or with a "stand in a place and shoot bot", like the ones every farmer uses in HMX. = They probably won't get banned.
    Can also be done with a multi-acc cheat and the above mention bots = Will probably get you banned in the end.
    Can be done with automation scripts = Will probably get you banned in the end.
    Using bots in the game is forbidden, but they seldom do anything about it, prioritizing fighting more game-breaking cheats, like dolphin/surf, speed etc...

And Again!!!!!
    Even if I also believe there is some kind of cheat used, I point out, it isn't impossible to do it without cheating. If it were 300.000.000 million, it would be more or less impossible (without a multitude of people, inhuman will/stamina and a lot of planning/organization).

Personally I don't understand why anyone would kill farm. It wouldn't be fun, It won't bring you any glory, as everyone knows that you have cheated in some way and you will only be remember as a noob that can't play without cheats. Only an Idiot or someone with a severe narcissistic mental-disorder would do it.
    JackPain (Sweden)

Does anyone in the forum read more than two lines of a long text before writing an answer?

Can be done by a clan or group of friends. Can be done manually or with a "stand in a place and shoot bot", like the ones every farmer uses in HMX. = They probably won't get banned.
    Can also be done with a multi-acc cheat and the above mention bots = Will probably get you banned in the end.
    Can be done with automation scripts = Will probably get you banned in the end.
    Using bots in the game is forbidden, but they seldom do anything about it, prioritizing fighting more game-breaking cheats, like dolphin/surf, speed etc...

And Again!!!!!
    Even if I also believe there is some kind of cheat used, I point out, it isn't impossible to do it without cheating. If it were 300.000.000 million, it would be more or less impossible (without a multitude of people, inhuman will/stamina and a lot of planning/organization).

Personally I don't understand why anyone would kill farm. It wouldn't be fun, It won't bring you any glory, as everyone knows that you have cheated in some way and you will only be remember as a noob that can't play without cheats. Only an Idiot or someone with a severe narcissistic mental-disorder would do it.

Cannot be done with the "stand in a place and shoot bot" as 12.9 million of his kills are melee - unless the user limits himself to 1 cow (which means your calculation is way off as it will take ~5 seconds for roughly 1 kill). Yeah, he must have some real good loyal friend(s) to help farm 3,650 hours each total worth over the last 10 years to move his cow(s) for him.

Also, you just stated that using a "stand in a place and shoot bot" automation probably won't get you banned and then stated that automation scripts will probably get you banned in the end. If one automation probably gets you banned and the other automation probably won't , how does that even make sense? If Z8games cannot tell from "stand in a place and shoot bot" then they wouldn't be able too tell from an automation bot that makes few movements/screen clicks.

• Cannot be done with the "stand in a place and shoot bot" as 12.9 million of his kills are melee - unless the user limits himself to 1 cow (which means your calculation is way off as it will take ~5 seconds for roughly 1 kill). Yeah, he must have some real good loyal friend(s) to help farm 3,650 hours each total worth over the last 10 years to move his cow(s) for him.

Also, you just stated that using a "stand in a place and shoot bot" automation probably won't get you banned and then stated that automation scripts will probably get you banned in the end. If one automation probably gets you banned and the other automation probably won't , how does that even make sense? If Z8games cannot tell from "stand in a place and shoot bot" then they wouldn't be able too tell from an automation bot that makes few movements/screen clicks.

Didn't see that it was melee kills, that makes the situation totally different. It might be done a little faster (than 5 sec per kill ) with speed-h@ck, but still.

It isn't that they can't tell if there is a bot, they don't care about it that much, as it isn't hurting game-play as much as other cheats (and won't cheat them out of any money). The difference between the "basic bot" and automation, was that i meant full automation. e.g. A bot that starts the game and makes the kills for him. Not just a bot/script for moving his targets. That way he can play for real on another acc and farm under the duration. I don't know if such cheat-software exist for CF, as I'm no expert on the subject, but as it exist for other games, I see it as a probable conclusion.
    JackPain (Sweden)

Didn't see that it was melee kills, that makes the situation totally different. It might be done a little faster (than 5 sec per kill ) with speed-h@ck, but still.

It isn't that they can't tell if there is a bot, they don't care about it that much, as it isn't hurting game-play as much as other cheats (and won't cheat them out of any money). The difference between the "basic bot" and automation, was that i meant full automation. e.g. A bot that starts the game and makes the kills for him. Not just a bot/script for moving his targets. That way he can play for real on another acc and farm under the duration. I don't know if such cheat-software exist for CF, as I'm no expert on the subject, but as it exist for other games, I see it as a probable conclusion.

3 seconds for spawn shield
    1 second when you actually die and respawn (even if you set 0 second on game mode there's atleast a second delay here)
    1 second when the farmer swings his melee and register to the server

Even with speed h@ck it probably won't be much of a difference as the 3 seconds spawn shield is server side.

Both full automation or "basic automation" wouldn't hurt anyone game play as it will be in a private locked room (therefore no actual bans would happen). So I don't see why the user would bother putting an hour every day farming for over 3650 days.

• 3 seconds for spawn shield
    1 second when you actually die and respawn (even if you set 0 second on game mode there's atleast a second delay here)
    1 second when the farmer swings his melee and register to the server

Even with speed h@ck it probably won't be much of a difference as the 3 seconds spawn shield is server side.

Both full automation or "basic automation" wouldn't hurt anyone game play as it will be in a private locked room (therefore no actual bans would happen). So I don't see why the user would bother putting an hour every day farming for over 3650 days.

I was thinking that he would be running back and forth swinging between maybe 4 enemies. When the fourth one dies, the first ones spawn-shield delay is up., wouldn't be fun to do, but not impossible. I wouldn't do it, especially for 10 years, but you never know. There are people playing arcade-games and old video-games for 10 hours a day, for years, just to set records in doing it the most times. My personal record would probably be Resident Evil 2, at 319 times (counting all scenarios as 1 time), I was kind of fanatical about speed-running that game.

With getting banned, it will depend on what mood the GM caching him would be in. Using something that can break game-play, even if it doesn't at that moment, might be the tipping point into banned territory. Many of those who get banned for cheating is in private rooms, as they seem to check those rooms first, when they are looking for collective cheating. Though that is mostly for ZM and MM cheaters, but some are cheating in other modes. If i were them and saw a private TD-Monaco, I would check that room before any others for farmers.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • and now he has 32k death theres something fishy here it was 53k