Ribbon for vip !

i SUGGEST ANEW SYSTEM WHERE WE CAN GET FREE VIP IF WE HAVE ENOUGH RIBBONS WHICH IS NOT EASY TO GET ! FOR EXAMPLE 100 RIBBON FOR VIP OF YOUR CHOICE AND NUMBER OF PLAYERS WHO CAN REACH THAT RIBBONS ARE FEW ! SO I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE AWESOME IDEA TO GET CF BACK ALIVE ! WHERE PLAYERS ARE NOT FORCED TO "PAY TO PLAY" AND NOT EVERY ONE WILL GET!

Comments

• Utmost wrote: »
    First, cool it a bit with the caps, your post is practically unreadable.. Considering this way players would be able to get VVIP's for free, it's a -1 for me. Noble weapons are there for that.

Alright caps are off and no i mean just one vip if you got 100 ribbon which is not easy to achieve .. and noble are not free...
  • First, cool it a bit with the caps, your post is practically unreadable.. Considering this way players would be able to get VVIP's for free, it's a -1 for me. Noble weapons are there for that.
  • [QUOTE=[M[eMo;n6937772]

Alright caps are off and no i mean just one vip if you got 100 ribbon which is not easy to achieve .. and noble are not free...[/QUOTE]

Some Noble weapons were actually quite easy to obtain (M4A1-S-Noble Beast). In the end these and only these weapons will get you close enough to owning a real VVIP weapon without needing to pay for it.
  • Utmost wrote: »

Some Noble weapons were actually quite easy to obtain (M4A1-S-Noble Beast). In the end these and only these weapons will get you close enough to owning a real VVIP weapon without needing to pay for it.

Noble weapons are no longer here and that is unfaiR!. we need weapons close to vip or vip it self hard to get but free!
  • [QUOTE=[M[eMo;n6937775]

Noble weapons are no longer here and that is unfaiR!. we need weapons close to vip or vip it self hard to get but free![/QUOTE]

VVIP's will not be given out for free. I can promise you that..
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6937793]Notice :

Since mercenay pass was added, you can buy each month mercenary free with 50k GP, reach level 60 to get all rewards AND most important you will receive 3000 ZP, it seems not much BUT in around 2 years you will get 72.000 ZP for FREE and you can buy one VIP item and get the ribbon (not counting all possible discount events on vip items ).[/QUOTE]

Totally. 1000x easier and faster. Reaching 100 ribbons in 2-3 years from start is impossible. Some of them even require spending zp, so even with most time spent itll still be like 70-80...
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6937793] BUT in around 2 years you will get 72.000 ZP for FREE [/QUOTE]

what??the battle pass will remain here for 2 years?two years without events??

like seriously someone up there lost their right mind and want the game to completely die?

also lots of people decided to buy premium only because they thought this event will be for 3-4 months and they will get a collection ...but 2 years??

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e471w7uwrm5s1p9pbe9kccf44l5ksgb9it57dlmnm7k&rid=200w.webp