All unavailable items due to migration for both NA and EU players

Due to the migration a lot of weapons and items were transferred from EU to NA. These weapons and items are, till now, unavailable to what used to be NA players. Some weapons and items that are released earlier for CF NA players are unavailable to EU players due to limited availability. With this thread I want to compose a list of all these items and weapons that are unavailable for either NA and EU players. I'll make multiple categories to gain more overview.

I'll not be including weapons or items that were temporarily available for EU players, just weapons/items that were obtainable permanently. This because most temporary items didn't transfer and thereby only a small % of CF West players will own them.

I'd like everyone to reply with weapon missing in the list to reply to this thread so I can add them to the list
Available in EU - Unavailable for NA

1. EU GP capsule/item shop items - unavailable to NA

GP capsule:
  • CBJ-MS
  • FN TPS
  • G3A3
  • Grenade-Yellow Crystal (MOD capsule permanent price, was considered a GP capsule)
  • Knight SR-16
  • KSP58D
  • MAC-10
  • MG39
  • Remington870
  • SIG 716
  • VZ.58
GP item shop:
  • Dual Uzi
  • Falcon OP99
  • M16A4
  • Micro Galil-S-Camo
  • MP7
  • MP7-A
  • Savage 110B
  • Serbu Super Shorty
  • Ultimax 100
  • UMP-45
2. EU event items - unavailable to NA
  • Jack Hammer
  • M4A1-Silencer
  • 9A91
  • Steyr TMP
  • Vektor SS-77
3. EU RP capsule items - unavailable to NA
  • AK-12-Noble Beast
  • AK-47 Silencer
  • AWM-Silencer
  • Barrett-Iron Shark-Noble Gold
  • CM901
  • HK416-ADV (Scope)
  • L86 LSW
  • M4A1-C-Brazil
  • M4A1-S-Jasmine
  • M4A1-S-Ultimate Gold
  • MG13
  • SOCOM-16
  • M66-Gold Carvings
  • Thompson Gold
  • Vepr
4. EU MP/FP items - unavailable to NA
-

5. EU Coupon items - unavailable in NA
  • M14EBR-Scope-Camo
Available in NA - Unavailable for EU

1. NA ZP items - unavailable for EU
  • AK-12 Knife
  • AK47-Knife-Dual-UG
  • AK-47-Russia
  • Dual Colt-Gold
  • Dual Uzi-Tiger
  • FN Ballista
  • Iron Hammer
  • KAR 98k-Blue Dawn
  • M1A1-Carbine
  • M4A1-Golden (not the tiger one)
  • M4A1-XS-Goldfire
  • PPK
  • Ruger Charger
  • Snake DBR
Weapon sets:
  • 2017 Valentine
  • Chroma set II
2. NA event items - unavailable for EU
  • Dragon Blade Silver
  • Dual Karimbit-Champion
  • Grenade Bamboo
  • M14
  • M4A1-S-Noble Beast
  • M4A1-S-Toon
  • Monkey character sets (both golden and regular)
  • Nunchaku (NA live event exclusive)
Characters:
  • All 2PM characters
  • All Miss-A characters
3. NA MP/FP items - Unavailable for EU
  • Kukri-Broken Crystal
4. NA coupon items - Unavailable for EU
  • Dragunov TIGR 9
  • MP7-S-Camo
  • Remington 870-Knife
  • Knife-Black
5. NA weapons - Unavailable for EU (origin of weapons unknown)
  • American-180
  • CF-05 (was only available in weapon master in EU)
  • DAR-21
  • XM177
  • FN-FAL

Comments

• EU RP Crate weapons, unavailable in NA:
    • Thompson Gold
    • L86 LSW
    • AWM-Silencer
    • AK-47 Silencer
    • HK416-ADV (Scope)
  • Unavaible to NA
    - Riju Jingu Bang (From the Top 10 Parkour mode event at EU)
  • Thank you all for the feedback, please keep it coming! NA has some weapons I can't find in the game but I'm also not 100% sure off in what kind of form they were released in the past. Would love you guys to let me know what the origin of these guns are so I can add them to the appropriate category!
  • Did EU had a chance to get M4A1-Crystal? (Not the scoped version)
    We had it back in the old days
  • Jongknaap wrote: »
    Did EU had a chance to get M4A1-Crystal? (Not the scoped version)
    We had it back in the old days

I think we had this weapon stand alone in a RP capsule.
  • NA ZP Item Crate Items

PPK
    LAPA-FA-03
    FN Ballista
    AK-12-Knife
    • EU RP Crate, unavailable in NA:

AK-12 Noble Gold
    • You guys are A1, thanks for the feedback, will probably implement the feedback tomorrow.
    • Utmost wrote: »
      You guys are A1, thanks for the feedback, will probably implement the feedback tomorrow.

You put the AK-12 Noble Gold in the wrong place. It's EU RP Capsule, unavailable in NA :P

Here's more:

EU RP Capsule - Unavailable for NA
      M4A1-S Ultimate Gold
      SPOP-Elite (permanent)
    • EU had the Ghost characters available through TOE Tags (Slaughter Tickets), while in NA they were temp from Bio boxes only.
    • Waiwio wrote: »

You put the AK-12 Noble Gold in the wrong place. It's EU RP Capsule, unavailable in NA :P

Here's more:

EU RP Capsule - Unavailable for NA
      M4A1-S Ultimate Gold
      SPOP-Elite (permanent)

Added the AK-12 to the right place now, thank you. Also added the M4 to the list, the SPOP Elite however isn't unavailable to NA so I won't add this one to the list
    • [QUOTE=[MOD]4Real;n6881451]EU had the Ghost characters available through TOE Tags (Slaughter Tickets), while in NA they were temp from Bio boxes only.[/QUOTE]

This list is exclusively for unavailable items for both EU and NA. Since the Ghost characters are still available for NA they won't be added to the list.

I might make a list of items differently available in both EU and NA but I'm not quite sure yet I will, since this will require quite some research.
    • Added my notes to the list to give various clarification and just some side notes about them. Don't think i really have anything in particular to add though. Also are you including everything including stuff that was never released permanently?
      Utmost wrote: »

1. EU GP capsule/item shop items - unavailable to NA

GP capsule:
      • 500 Chainsaw This was actually available in a ZP crate in NA/UK. the crate was discontinued a good while back though
      • CBJ-MS This was available but only as a temporary and only through the old attendance system that gave out boxes
      • Zastava M76 I believe this was also available in a ZP crate that was discontinued as it wasn't popular
      Available in NA - Unavailable for EU

1. NA ZP items - unavailable for EU
      • AK-12-Noble Gold ??? I believe you have this flipped as this item was not available in CF NA/UK
      • AK47-Knife-Noble Beast (was only given to a few players in EU) This one was only given in NA to players who pre-ordered or bought the VIP Axe before it was fixed as the axe had issues at sale time
      • AN94-Glorious Phoenix This is a weapon for completing a collection. And all Glorious Phoenix collection parts were available during Black Friday after the Merger so this was actually available to everyone

2. NA event items - unavailable for EU
      • M14 Was there a perm version of the regular m14 released perm?
      • Nunchaku It should be noted this was a VERY exclusive item that was limited to only people who attended a live event at I believe The Hive. They stated this would never be re-released. (although they didn't say a reskin of it wouldnt be released ever....)

3. NA MP/FP items - Unavailable for EU
      • Kukri-Broken Crystal This wasn't a perm item if i remember correctly
      4. NA coupon items - Unavailable for EU
      • Remington 870-Knife I dont believe this was ever released permanent.
      5. NA weapons - Unavailable for EU (origin of weapons unknown)
      • American-180 don't believe this was a permanent weapon. Unless you mean the Blue Dawn version
      • CF-05 (was only available in weapon master in EU) I believe the base version of this was only available in the Dog Tag system before as temporary
      • DAR-21 don't think i've ever seen this gun. If we have it at all it's in item shop or from zombie crates
      • Knife-Black dont believe we ever had a perm version of this either
      • LAPA-FA-03 This was in the Opulent Mission crate If I remember Correctly
      • PPK Think this was a crate weapon but can't remember which crate
    • [USER="10913166"]Ixith[/USER] Thank you so much for the feedback! In the "Available for NA, unavailable for EU" category I indeed also added temporary items. I left out temporary items in the "Available for EU, unavailable for NA" category since most temporary items didn't transfer in the migration proces.

I noted that the Nunchaku are a event item exclusive to the "NA live" event. I removed the AN94-Glorious Phoenix since people were in fact able to get it as you state. I also removed the Zastava and 500Chainsaw since you state those were available in ZP crates in the past.

Again, great feedback!
    • Thanks for this thread, hope we can have the chance to get some of those weapons for both parts (NA / EU).
    • PorBiejin wrote: »
      Thanks for this thread, hope we can have the chance to get some of those weapons for both parts (NA / EU).

I hope so too, there are some really nice weapons in there.
    • Thought this list was in need of a update. Sadly, I haven't been able to remove any of the items on the list, considering none were released for either EU transfers or ex-NA players. I did do some more research and combined with the help of [USER="26494763"]Waiwio[/USER] was able to add some more weapons to the list.

In no specific order, items added to the available for EU, unavailable for NA category:
      MP7-A
      MP7
      SOCOM-16
      Knight SR-16
      9A-91
      Steyr TMP
      Vektor SS-77
    • Updated the list again, didn't take in account last years Black Friday and the new crates in the Mercenary Pass, the following weapons were removed:

EU RP capsule items - unavailable to NA

QBZ03-Golden Camo

NA ZP items - unavailable for EU

AK47-Knife-Noble Beast
      USP-Royal Dragon
      QBZ-95-Royal Dragon
      COP-Eternal Dragon

NA event items - unavailable for EU

Monkey character sets (both golden and regular)