My summer Essay.. ;)

ok been playing for 3 years now.. CF as of recently {after server error} has become a nuisance, why? haakers every damn place, i mean uk 4 was has become literally a haaking site, all these low rank bobs not to mention high rankers as well (u know who u are) with the haaks just destroying the gameplay. whats ironic is yall fixed ur servers but the haaks have increased. pretty darn strange cause perviouslly server fixes did bring the haaks down.

turning major very soon, all my friends ( HIGH RANKERS< Legit players ) have stopped playing..
( those smart asses who will say u do the same) go drink yoohoo and play pacman.

I am just wondering as a admirer of this game for so long, that i understand the hack issue cant be totally fixed , but my question is rather then decrease there is a substantial increase in the field.

i dont wannna sounds biased so am not gonna name any country (_ _ _ _ T) ;) players are a real i mean the HUB of haaking.. dont mean all but a huge majority.

GM, Mods: would highly appreciate if something could be done, I know u have heard this a zillion times. i guess its just frustrating now.. and like the say where there is a will there is a way.

well that concludes my essay for today. hoping to get a A+

IGN: Spitinfire
Honorable Soilder

Comments