Email verification!

Hello guys,
This is my Ajmin,
This is my first thread here,

First of all i want to say my problem and also suggest u some ideas to prevent such errors in future!

I registered my cf account when i was a kid,
That days: i never had gmail,but my father does.
So i gave my father's email , but the way i wrote the email was wrong.
i wrote WWW.SHAJIBAKKER@GMAIL.COM (Correct is shajibakker@gmail.com).
Theres no email verification in cf so that nothing was error.

Now i want to modify my mail to 0598450952cs@gmail.com but a problem is that i cant verify because WWW.SHAJIBAKKER@GMAIL.COM doesnt exist!

This happened because of the lack of email verification.

Things to do:
If u dont need email verification while registering then plse remove the old email verification while changing it.
example : if i am change x email to y just ask for y verification.
OR
Simply make email verification at registering [RECOMENDED]
Now i actually want to modify my mail to 0598450952cs@gmail.com
i can verify it , but that old mail doesnt exist.

Comments

• ME

This is me same ajmin guys,
    My account again hacked :(((
    IDK they hacked my acc yesterday too.
    but unfortunatly the hackers gave me my pw and said within 24 hours u need to give me another account.
    I dont cared him.
    i just changed acc pw.
    and i used
    today i again got hacked.
    U guys wont believe just modify my mail to 0598450952cs@gmail.com thatsall.
    So i can confirm it.
  • I feel like you do not realize that this is not the fault of the game. We did not tell you to submit an invalid/fake email account. While it is unfortunate that you did that, it is very difficult to determine anything if you do not have access to the old (in this case, fake) email address. In addition, account ownership may not be determined because you cannot prove you own the account. We can't just modify your current email to another one because you claim that everything you state here is the truth.

Email verification never really became official here. However in the old days, we did receive an account creation confirmation at the very least. The email would contain your login ID, password, security question and answer, and your date of creation I believe. In my eyes, that is sort of a verification that you created the account. I can't necessarily find an example right now but it existed.

Something that makes this even more complicated is that you claim your account was hacked, compromised in some way. And now because you submitted a fake email years ago, you cannot verify that you truly own the account. Remember, stating you own the account doesn't mean you really do. You may, but we do not know that and unfortunately that's part of account security and safety. These are standard measures taken to protect all players and their account(s) in the game. You need to input a valid email you can access, a password you can remember, etc.

All in all, this is the kind of matter that needs to be taken up with our support center at Z8Games. None of us here will be able to help you. Please submit a support ticket so one of our GMs may be able to help you recover the account and manage the email.
  • Ajmin123 wrote: »
    Hello guys,
    This is my Ajmin,
    This is my first thread here,
    First of all i want to say my problem and also suggest u some ideas to prevent such errors in future!
    I registered my cf account when i was a kid,
    That days: i never had gmail,but my father does.
    So i gave my father's email , but the way i wrote the email was wrong.
    i wrote WWW.SHAJIBAKKER@GMAIL.COM (Correct is shajibakker@gmail.com).
    Theres no email verification in cf so that nothing was error.
    Now i want to modify my mail to 0598450952cs@gmail.com but a problem is that i cant verify because WWW.SHAJIBAKKER@GMAIL.COM doesnt exist!
    This happened because of the lack of email verification.
    Things to do:
    If u dont need email verification while registering then plse remove the old email verification while changing it.
    example : if i am change x email to y just ask for y verification.
    OR
    Simply make email verification at registering [RECOMENDED]
    Now i actually want to modify my mail to 0598450952cs@gmail.com
    i can verify it , but that old mail doesnt exist.
    dinoman wrote: »
    This is me same ajmin guys,
    My account again hacked :(((
    IDK they hacked my acc yesterday too.
    but unfortunatly the hackers gave me my pw and said within 24 hours u need to give me another account.
    I dont cared him.
    i just changed acc pw.
    and i used
    today i again got hacked.
    U guys wont believe just modify my mail to 0598450952cs@gmail.com thatsall.
    So i can confirm it.

Better send a support ticket to Z8Games: http://support.z8games.com/
    dean-wtf.gif
  • I feel like you do not realize that this is not the fault of the game. We did not tell you to submit an invalid/fake email account. While it is unfortunate that you did that, it is very difficult to determine anything if you do not have access to the old (in this case, fake) email address. In addition, account ownership may not be determined because you cannot prove you own the account. We can't just modify your current email to another one because you claim that everything you state here is the truth.

Email verification never really became official here. However in the old days, we did receive an account creation confirmation at the very least. The email would contain your login ID, password, security question and answer, and your date of creation I believe. In my eyes, that is sort of a verification that you created the account. I can't necessarily find an example right now but it existed.

Something that makes this even more complicated is that you claim your account was hacked, compromised in some way. And now because you submitted a fake email years ago, you cannot verify that you truly own the account. Remember, stating you own the account doesn't mean you really do. You may, but we do not know that and unfortunately that's part of account security and safety. These are standard measures taken to protect all players and their account(s) in the game. You need to input a valid email you can access, a password you can remember, etc.

All in all, this is the kind of matter that needs to be taken up with our support center at Z8Games. None of us here will be able to help you. Please submit a support ticket so one of our GMs may be able to help you recover the account and manage the email.

Fizzeq, I think he got hacked because he entered his account email address and said it did not exist, so someone snooping around saw this thread and registered an email account under shajibakker@gmail.com then simply click "ive forgotten ID LOGIN/PW" and got his info, this is by far one of the funniest/dumbest things I have witnessed.