z8 needs attention!

I just think z8 should advertise more in public or some sorta social media to bring the server bak to life. update with more accurate hack tools to prevent hackers that is ruining the game, keep the game balance as much as possible. I remember back in 2010 when i started to play cf, alpha was jammed, at least 7 channel was full doesnt matter what time you login. i quit in 2013 becuz of personal problems. I recently return to the game, but i have to say, im very disappoint. almost all servers are empty, but tons of hacks are dc everybody while in game. Not to mention, i spend more than 8k USD in the old days, if the game dies, i feel like i burned my money away. so, plz, do something, i will continue invest more money in the game only if i see the game are coming back to its normal days.

Comments

• hmmm, is the forum community dyin as well?
  • I just answered your other thread in regards to hack protection but don’t think CF West shouldn’t be advertised much in it’s current state. GM’s should try harder getting old players back to the game with bonuses and such.
  • sm0k3y wrote: »
    hmmm, is the forum community dyin as well?

Unfortunately, yes. I don't really play that much here in the West server but I play 2-3 hours everyday in the Brazilian one and I can definetely tell that game in both servers are a completely disaster: cheaters, toxic, immature players and empty servers are everywhere. You can't even play in peace anymore. And all of this due the same problem: the lack of manegement by the same publisher. Look at chinese server instead. They are doing great! And It's the same game, only 1 year older than the west server.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    I just answered your other thread in regards to hack protection but don’t think CF West shouldn’t be advertised much in it’s current state. GM’s should try harder getting old players back to the game with bonuses and such.

Like i said, old players dont care much for bonus, im one of the clan leader bak in 2010 and my clan was super active and then i start to lose players due to cheaters, time by time, and i left the game. old players are mostly pro, we do aging, and we dont care about money, we aint kids anymore all we want is a balanced fair play game
  • Ubo wrote: »

Unfortunately, yes. I don't really play that much here in the West server but I play 2-3 hours everyday in the Brazilian one and I can definetely tell that game in both servers are a completely disaster: cheaters, toxic, immature players and empty servers are everywhere. You can't even play in peace anymore. And all of this due the same problem: the lack of manegement by the same publisher. Look at chinese server instead. They are doing great! And It's the same game, only 1 year older than the west server.

CFQQ is quite different, they have massive employee monitoring the game 24/7, latest patch, more population, better antihack system, endless ongoing event and so on......especially the vip system is way better and u dont see many haks as u see here, and we have less players lmao. lastly, CFQQ support and community and so active, u counldnt imagine how fast u get response before u even notice it
    I just think z8 should advertise more in public or some sorta social media to bring the server bak to life. update with more accurate hack tools to prevent hackers that is ruining the game, keep the game balance as much as possible. I remember back in 2010 when i started to play cf, alpha was jammed, at least 7 channel was full doesnt matter what time you login. i quit in 2013 becuz of personal problems. I recently return to the game, but i have to say, im very disappoint. almost all servers are empty, but tons of hacks are dc everybody while in game. Not to mention, i spend more than 8k USD in the old days, if the game dies, i feel like i burned my money away. so, plz, do something, i will continue invest more money in the game only if i see the game are coming back to its normal days.

They killed the game over the Years yeah im Such an old player too, but the Problem is there is no Real balanced chat between Admins and Community for a long time anymore, even in the Forum there were Threads Advertising Cheats and Phishing Sites and it took over Weeks for Mods and Admins to even Delete such Threads. They killed the Community mostly by Doing IP/Country Blocks, i was trying to get back in the Days an own Clan up and then they Banned German IPs for years and now nobody wants to register for this game Anymore even they removed the Country IP Block, and they just did Cut themselves with it.

That the Servers are so Empty comes from a lot of Things, People Abusing Mechanics/Events (With Cheats,afk bots etc.)( and i forgot abusing the kik voting system, and protecting cheaters) The non existing anti cheat for years, when a anti cheat came up there was 2 minutes later already Cheater back too.... They even Removed the Trade Market because some players abused it, bought zp with illegal sorts and then traded it to their main account, so they removed the Whole system instead to punish that players. Then a lot of "Patches" that brought up more bugs then fixing them, and so on.

So Yeah no interesting point more that the servers are getting lower and lower on player, but in my opinion its deserved cause i tried to get any response or at least a conversation with a mod or Admin to really try to help out, but they dont wanted it so yeah i wasted a lot of money too, but when it happens then it happens, they cant merge more versions in, since there arent much more avaible that are in need, and even then it still will die out more since the gap between community and Adminstration is to far and nobody wants try to close it again
  • Quake444 wrote: »

They killed the game over the Years yeah im Such an old player too, but the Problem is there is no Real balanced chat between Admins and Community for a long time anymore, even in the Forum there were Threads Advertising Cheats and Phishing Sites and it took over Weeks for Mods and Admins to even Delete such Threads. They killed the Community mostly by Doing IP/Country Blocks, i was trying to get back in the Days an own Clan up and then they Banned German IPs for years and now nobody wants to register for this game Anymore even they removed the Country IP Block, and they just did Cut themselves with it.

That the Servers are so Empty comes from a lot of Things, People Abusing Mechanics/Events (With Cheats,afk bots etc.)( and i forgot abusing the kik voting system, and protecting cheaters) The non existing anti cheat for years, when a anti cheat came up there was 2 minutes later already Cheater back too.... They even Removed the Trade Market because some players abused it, bought zp with illegal sorts and then traded it to their main account, so they removed the Whole system instead to punish that players. Then a lot of "Patches" that brought up more bugs then fixing them, and so on.

So Yeah no interesting point more that the servers are getting lower and lower on player, but in my opinion its deserved cause i tried to get any response or at least a conversation with a mod or Admin to really try to help out, but they dont wanted it so yeah i wasted a lot of money too, but when it happens then it happens, they cant merge more versions in, since there arent much more avaible that are in need, and even then it still will die out more since the gap between community and Adminstration is to far and nobody wants try to close it again

lol,my account was worth of 2.8K USD bak in the day, and now is worthless, if it wasnt for tht much money i had spend here, i wouldnt even come bak n play again,i feel ya, but none much we can do, i give advice,they listen or not its their choice, Z8 should respect all players, instead of jus take our money put in pocket and leave

lol,my account was worth of 2.8K USD bak in the day, and now is worthless, if it wasnt for tht much money i had spend here, i wouldnt even come bak n play again,i feel ya, but none much we can do, i give advice,they listen or not its their choice, Z8 should respect all players, instead of jus take our money put in pocket and leave

but it wont happen i fight for years that they just read my oppinion, but they cared more about players that are coplaining about anything even when they get coupons for free which back in the days never existed, so yeah be happy with it or leave it "even when it sounds harsh but thats how they treat us now for years the veterans, if you dont believe me just look up monthly zp recharge bonus you can look it up for years you get more from it when you cheat and get banned and create new account then to be a veteran (thats what i told them years ago to treat veterans better then new accounts simply because we went them over that gap that would cost him the license of the game, but it didnt interest them anyways so i play that game now at best 1 game each month at best, or 6 games every 3 months then pause it for a next quarter year)

CFQQ is quite different, they have massive employee monitoring the game 24/7, latest patch, more population, better antihack system, endless ongoing event and so on......especially the vip system is way better and u dont see many haks as u see here, and we have less players lmao. lastly, CFQQ support and community and so active, u counldnt imagine how fast u get response before u even notice it

I have a acquaitance that plays CFQQ. And He only tells me good things about it. Besides, I also follow a few ytb channels that display gameplays of the CFQQ and It looks like a totally different game to me. A huge wave of content every month. And I am not even mentioning the ones that are already there and will not come to our servers.
    Quake444 wrote: »

I see. In the Brazilian server, they've released bak in february a message telling us that they would do the necessary changes to get the game bak on its feet but, as I have told before, they haven't done much so far. The only thing I remember they've adjusted was the chronic FPS drop problem (we have been experiencing that for the last 3 years - Exactly. 3 freaking years) and even that is not completely solved (I have been experiencing It again since last week).

As a result, our community is shrinking one day after another and we don't even have 10k frequently players, (the ones that log in once in a week) and It used to be 10 times that in the good old days, between 2012~2017/18.

Beyond that, we also don't have a clear communication with the staff behind the game. They just don't tell us nothing about the future plans for our server and when they are about to change something. A good example of this behaviour is our coupon system: they used to be updated every month, with a new weapon added and the removal of the old one. In last march, they'd decided to change that: they put 3 new weapons at once and didn't update for next 6 months. Our community raged in the forum and the CFBR's social media. A lots of topics and bad comments about that. Why didn't they tell us about it? Shouldn't we, the players, be at least warned about that?

Another thing that reaaaally stressed us out was the change in the events system. We were used to have at least 2 or 3 events a week. But when the added the mercenary pass, we lost almost all of that, now only having the weekend one. And they just didn't they tell us nothing about it. Again!

Maybe the only soluiton is the coming of CFHD. If nothing new happens, our server of classical Crossfire will not last more one or two years. That's just sad!

but it wont happen i fight for years that they just read my oppinion, but they cared more about players that are coplaining about anything even when they get coupons for free which back in the days never existed, so yeah be happy with it or leave it "even when it sounds harsh but thats how they treat us now for years the veterans, if you dont believe me just look up monthly zp recharge bonus you can look it up for years you get more from it when you cheat and get banned and create new account then to be a veteran (thats what i told them years ago to treat veterans better then new accounts simply because we went them over that gap that would cost him the license of the game, but it didnt interest them anyways so i play that game now at best 1 game each month at best, or 6 games every 3 months then pause it for a next quarter year)

lol, i now simpy jus play zm with frnds to receive rewards, cuz u see less hacks there, i only play after get off work, i wont stick with it like its my life. and i got what u sayin, new players are more benefit to the company, believe or not, any promotion and offers from any company are only limited to new customers, sound fked up, but thats reality

lol, i now simpy jus play zm with frnds to receive rewards, cuz u see less hacks there, i only play after get off work, i wont stick with it like its my life. and i got what u sayin, new players are more benefit to the company, believe or not, any promotion and offers from any company are only limited to new customers, sound fked up, but thats reality

i dont play it like its my life neither, but thats in that 10 years whats destroyed the player base, and cf never had so much new players coming then old players leaving, and when they dont realize it sometime to give veterans a benefit too, it will die out.

I have a acquaitance that plays CFQQ. And He only tells me good things about it. Besides, I also follow a few ytb channels that display gameplays of the CFQQ and It looks like a totally different game to me. A huge wave of content every month. And I am not even mentioning the ones that are already there and will not come to our servers.

I see. In the Brazilian server, they've released bak in february a message telling us that they would do the necessary changes to get the game bak on its feet but, as I have told before, they haven't done much so far. The only thing I remember they've adjusted was the chronic FPS drop problem (we have been experiencing that for the last 3 years - Exactly. 3 freaking years) and even that is not completely solved (I have been experiencing It again since last week).

As a result, our community is shrinking one day after another and we don't even have 10k frequently players, (the ones that log in once in a week) and It used to be 10 times that in the good old days, between 2012~2017/18.

Beyond that, we also don't have a clear communication with the staff behind the game. They just don't tell us nothing about the future plans for our server and when they are about to change something. A good example of this behaviour is our coupon system: they used to be updated every month, with a new weapon added and the removal of the old one. In last march, they'd decided to change that: they put 3 new weapons at once and didn't update for next 6 months. Our community raged in the forum and the CFBR's social media. A lots of topics and bad comments about that. Why didn't they tell us about it? Shouldn't we, the players, be at least warned about that?

Another thing that reaaaally stressed us out was the change in the events system. We were used to have at least 2 or 3 events a week. But when the added the mercenary pass, we lost almost all of that, now only having the weekend one. And they just didn't they tell us nothing about it. Again!

Maybe the only soluiton is the coming of CFHD. If nothing new happens, our server of classical Crossfire will not last more one or two years. That's just sad!

cfqq i the ****, but due to the pin i can only play cfna, everytime when i visit china, i play cf there like crazy, i can stay playin in a internet cafe for days, eats and sleep there, im not joking, vip weapons are free, rarely any hacks, totally different experience

i dont play it like its my life neither, but thats in that 10 years whats destroyed the player base, and cf never had so much new players coming then old players leaving, and when they dont realize it sometime to give veterans a benefit too, it will die out.

A healthy game was supposed to benefit both players: the old and new ones. But they seem to have all the attention focused on the new folks. It's a complete disgrace and only deteriorades an already deterioraded game.
    sm0k3y wrote: »

cfqq i the ****, but due to the pin i can only play cfna, everytime when i visit china, i play cf there like crazy, i can stay playin in a internet cafe for days, eats and sleep there, im not joking, vip weapons are free, rarely any hacks, totally different experience

It seems like heaven to me. Can you explain more about the CFQQ, its events, promos and everything else that we don't have and probably will never have here? Now I'm even more interested than before about It!

A healthy game was supposed to benefit both players: the old and new ones. But they seem to have all the attention focused on the new folks. It's a complete disgrace and only deteriorades an already deterioraded game.

It seems like heaven to me. Can you explain more about the CFQQ, its events, promos and everything else that we don't have and probably will never have here? Now I'm even more interested than before about It!

last time i played cfqq was bak in 2015, but as far as i know, cfqq will always have the latest update, weapon u wont see in any other version, vip system is 30 yuan per month, around 5 USD which is very cheap, also vip can do alot things that NA cant do. they have endless events, one after another, never stops. sometime they will have deals like u spent.jus a lil money you will get to try several vip guns for 30 days, and the shop is jus incredible, u wont believe how many stuff in the shop, u wont even kno what to buy, jus too many choices, u will get stuck in there for awhile. ALL MODES are available, ranked matches u never have to wait, i have heard the graphic is even more advanced than other version. U definetly have to try it out urself.

last time i played cfqq was bak in 2015, but as far as i know, cfqq will always have the latest update, weapon u wont see in any other version, vip system is 30 yuan per month, around 5 USD which is very cheap, also vip can do alot things that NA cant do. they have endless events, one after another, never stops. sometime they will have deals like u spent.jus a lil money you will get to try several vip guns for 30 days, and the shop is jus incredible, u wont believe how many stuff in the shop, u wont even kno what to buy, jus too many choices, u will get stuck in there for awhile. ALL MODES are available, ranked matches u never have to wait, i have heard the graphic is even more advanced than other version. U definetly have to try it out urself.

i wanted to play it, but sadly i dont understand the language, and as far as i was able to translate i need a number from that country to register phone number and be able to play it, i would love just to see whats inside it, and how expensive there the bm is from spended money/crates would be

Quake444 wrote: »

i wanted to play it, but sadly i dont understand the language, and as far as i was able to translate i need a number from that country to register phone number and be able to play it, i would love just to see whats inside it, and how expensive there the bm is from spended money/crates would be

I've wondered the same thing: How to play CFQQ without a tutorial explaning? I wished ytb had at least one..

I've wondered the same thing: How to play CFQQ without a tutorial explaning? I wished ytb had at least one..

well, nowdays register qq is hard unless u have a china mobile number or borrow from one u know to be able to log in. i registered my qq 17 yrs ago and it didnt any verification
  • DECANOO wrote: »
    Hello, I am an old player here with 10 years services with this game and will be 11 years in next year! Also, I am now just turn 27 after a week ago, and I wanna say this game completely death since the publisher released those Chinese Toys called VIPs! Not to mention, this game already imbalance when the first female character to be added in game! So, my advice for you are just enjoy what you have in game, spend less currency in game, and importantly try to capture some best highlight of yourself, and save it for later memories! Trust me, when this game is shuttdown, you won't regret, and will have something to remembered!

IGN: *_O

You said it, bro. I'll start doing this ASAP. Keep a few records of the game that I spent so much time and money =]

It seems inevitable the end of this game as we know it. But do you think that the CFHD release will recover at least some of the old prestige that this game used to have? Or in your opinion the damage is to huge to repair? Personally, I think that the CFHD will bring some old players back but not in an euforic way, you know? More like "know the way this people manage this game, so i'll wait a bit before buy weapons and skins".

well, nowdays register qq is hard unless u have a china mobile number or borrow from one u know to be able to log in. i registered my qq 17 yrs ago and it didnt any verification

Yeah there are some tutorials but without the chinese number you cant get into the game, and before you could "mod" the chinese overlay to english which you cant do more, so i would need for everything a translation there, it would be at least nice when there would be a video that would explain what guns are there permanent or just temporarly, and would show every bm guns in both categorys, and so on,the must video even the old ones there just stands "????????" under or in the description, where i just donw know what it stands for but yeah, i would love even to play a few games there just to see my ping over there and if its play diffrently from this community

Yeah there are some tutorials but without the chinese number you cant get into the game, and before you could "mod" the chinese overlay to english which you cant do more, so i would need for everything a translation there, it would be at least nice when there would be a video that would explain what guns are there permanent or just temporarly, and would show every bm guns in both categorys, and so on,the must video even the old ones there just stands "????????" under or in the description, where i just donw know what it stands for but yeah, i would love even to play a few games there just to see my ping over there and if its play diffrently from this community

good luck on that....chinese is so difficult to learn unlike 26 alphabets, u kinda have to remember certain symbol to know it means, i sure cant help u on that

good luck on that....chinese is so difficult to learn unlike 26 alphabets, u kinda have to remember certain symbol to know it means, i sure cant help u on that

like i said without chinese mobile number you cant play it anyways, and even its very interesting for me to see it, its far from beeing so interesting for me to learn this language, and i wont want then otherss to do it for me :D i just said it before, back then you could mod the overlay to english so that you can read it simply in english, but since its more protected now, i have to give this hope up, like in this cf version, thaat this lagger sponges, and disappearing shots or at least better win rates will be brought into NA version, with other words im not in cf very much anymore, i just try to do 1 game each week for ranked grenade piece but thats it